PDA

View Full Version : Early bloomers! [Antidote to Sophie Yang’s interesting thread]

suzy1
03-19-2013, 06:16 AM
The first memory I have is dressing. I used to put on my grandmother’s nightgown and sleep in it when I was 3 years old.
And my mom never found out as I used to pull the bed sheets up to my neck when she came in to kiss me goodnight.

Anyone beat that then?:rasp:

Beverley Sims
03-19-2013, 07:56 AM
I could probably equal that, wore my mothers nighties and pulled the sheets up to my neck.
I wonder did she think I was modest or shy?
I thought I was sneaky and dead scared.

Debra Russell
03-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Yep 3yrs old wore my sisters silky slip under my clothes (felt so nice) -- got caught and giggled at --.................Debra

docrobbysherry
03-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Suzy, you're just being silly! How do expect anyone 3 years old or younger to respond to your post here?

suzy1
03-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Suzy, you're just being silly! How do expect anyone 3 years old or younger to respond to your post here?

I know that Sherry. This is a ‘tongue in cheek’ sort of post. A bit of fun.

I am now waiting for someone to come up with “when I was one year old I put on my twin sisters girly nappy.:heehee:

Deedee Skyblue
03-19-2013, 04:30 PM
“when I was one year old I put on my twin sisters girly nappy.:heehee:

I have a picture of me dressed when I was just about one, dressed up as a little Dutch girl. But I have to admit, I didn't do it myself!

Deedee

suzy1
03-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I have a picture of me dressed when I was just about one, dressed up as a little Dutch girl. But I have to admit, I didn't do it myself!

Deedee

Then it doesn’t count Deedee. Good try girl.:heehee:

Lorileah
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM

voice recognition software

ArleneRaquel
03-19-2013, 06:13 PM
I have a picture of myself , at age 3-4, or thereabouts, with 2 older female cousins, there were about 10-12 years my senior, where I'm dressed as a female and with at least lipstick on and femmy attire, and the 2 girls are dragging out of the backyard and into the alley. Who took the picture I do not remember. That photo brings back memories on how I fought, as hard as nails, against having lipstick applied to me, well at least that's my memory of the event. Just think within 5 years I would start having dreams about living as a woman in my adult years. Every once in awhile I look at that picture and it certainly brings back memories. Without the photo I may have forgotten about that incident. Btw the older female cousin pegged me as being gay a very long time ago.

AimeeG
03-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Impossible...I wasn't even born yet when you were three.