PDA

View Full Version : Going out first time in San Francisco

Suzanne F
03-19-2013, 09:50 AM
I want to go out Friday night in San Francisco. I will be with my wife and another girl friend. It will be my first time out. Anyone have suggestions as to where safe places to go would be?
Suzanne

Jenniferathome
03-19-2013, 09:56 AM
There are no limits for you! My wife and I just returned from SF where we say Jersey Boys, and had drinks before and Dinner after. Cut loose. For a real expert's advice, reach out to AllieSF.

Beverley Sims
03-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Welcome Suzanne, this question has been asked somewhere else on the forum but all I can say is most places seem safe and non threatening.
By the time you catch a cable car or street car to fisherman's wharf and looked around downtown you will get a good look at where the nightlife is.
I always suggest the internet as being a good start for any one. I even go to Castro for the cafe's there.
If you are there for a few days buy a muni transport ticket for a 4 or 9 day period.
Gives you unrestricted transport on the cable cars, street cars, buses and the bart.

tone66
05-18-2013, 11:51 AM
try this website for info, I think it covers San Fran..

www.transexualnightlife.com

Lillyasia
05-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Suzanne asked two months ago. Although helpful, I think you're a bit late with a response.