PDA

View Full Version : Went out last night in Drag....

Deidra Cowen
12-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Drag I say...yeap went as my male alter ego. :eek:

I had a Christmas party to attend last night. Strickly str8 folks from my regular guy life. So I put on the sport coat and attended as my guy self. I've been running around so much as Deidra for the last 6 months or so it was my first social event in a long time as a guy.

Had fun and all that. Especially enjoyed seeing GGs dressed for a social occasion. They all are wearing Slacks!!! That shocked me, even at a party where everyone was dressed up.

After a while I said my thanks to the Hostess and Host and thought one more stop was in order. I headed to The Stage Door bar where the Georgia Tgirls were having a social. Entered the bar of course still in drab, saw all the girls at a large table and approached. I picked out a GG that dates a Tgirl by the name of Katherine and said "Babe you into men?" She looked worried for a second then busted out laughing.

She turned to all the girls and said "This is Deidra!" They all had funny looks on their faces then all smiled or laughed and said their greetings. It was cool and I could tell they were surprised.

Later the owner of the bar came up to the table and told me I gotta leave with a smile on his face. He said only girls at table! Then he was nice enough to say I made a pretty girl and a handsome guy.

It was a hoot and after one drink I hauled butt back home since I had left my teenagers there alone...who knew what trouble they were getting into!

It was a fun night...but I'm ready for next weekend and switching back to Deidra mode.

celeste26
12-11-2005, 10:10 AM
You can call me a nitpicker but Drag... (Dr)essed (a)s (g)irl) doesn't apply when we appear as a male (regardless of your gender). and if you are TS it still applies. Of course if it was a typo then I'm sorry to bring it up

Deidra Cowen
12-11-2005, 10:18 AM
It was just a poor attempt at humor...the Drag reference that is. :D

You can call me a nitpicker but Drag... (Dr)essed (a)s (g)irl) doesn't apply when we appear as a male (regardless of your gender). and if you are TS it still applies. Of course if it was a typo then I'm sorry to bring it up

Nikki Dee
12-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi. Hun...the same fate befalls me tonight.!!!I have to go to a staff Xmas party...dressed as a MAN.!!!!...shocking isn't it...I wonder if I will be "read".?. Had a great party on Friday...dressed as Nikki all night...now that feels much more comfortable.!!!...C'est la vie.!!
Love Nikki. xx

Shannon
12-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Deidra -- I enjoyed your humorous reference to going out in Drag. Was it as nerve-wracking as going out en femme for the first time? ;)

celeste26
12-11-2005, 11:04 AM
we've had a thread about just that and I wasn't sure, just not in a humorous mood lately.

GypsyKaren
12-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi Deidra

Oh, how I envy you, going 6 months must be great. I'm basically at the point where I pretty much go out dressed all the time too, it's something I just can't put into words, it feels so natural. Still gotta do the drab thing for work though. I work in a steel mill, and they'd be on me like a pack of hyenas, it's grief I don't need.

GypsyKaren

Julie
12-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Deidra, as soon as I saw the title to your thread I thought "She went out in drab?" Imagine my thoughts when I read that's exactly what you meant! :p Cool story! Especially the part about being with the T Girls.

Kimberly
12-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Sounds fantastic!

You gotta have some laughs in life! xx

Deidra Cowen
12-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the nice comments girls...but like I said...this weekend its back to being Tgirl Diedra! :rolleyes:

terilynn
12-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Made me laugh out loud!