PDA

View Full Version : How many watch tv just to see

Jordan
03-20-2013, 09:53 AM
How many of just watch a show to see how a girl is dresser for me it is two females. I love to watch Good Morning America just to see what Lara Spencer has on I love her legs and the other one is the view Elisabeth Hassleback is always in something that I would love to own.

AngieStone
03-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Not only do I watch TV to see how to dress,but I love to sit in the malls and watch women go by and use them as a guide. Sometimes I will even take a picture with the phone so I can reference it later. Zooey Deschanel is one that I love how she dresses, even though it is to young for me, I like that she wear tights and pantyhose. Big fan of pantyhose.

StephanieDragg
03-20-2013, 11:02 AM
yes I love watching gma also and other morning news shows, checking out what the ladies are wearing, also love the fashion channels, hsn etc when they are modeling clothes, make-up, anything very feminine

Kristyn Hill
03-20-2013, 11:03 AM
I don't watch television for this but I also do not miss it when I do.

Paula T
03-20-2013, 11:04 AM
And they all wear those VERY high heels :)

Beverley Sims
03-20-2013, 11:21 AM
I have a preference to taking in the sights at the local mall.
I could not dress to shop if my model was a dressed up TV personality.
They rarely wear jeans and a sloppy top.

stephNE
03-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Me too. When I watch TV, I am always taking note of what the women are wearing.

Barbra P
03-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Of course! None of the dresses would look good on me, but I can dream. If I’m watching TV and I don’t see something that I really want to watch I’ll checkout TLC to see if there is a “What Not To Wear” episode on. I’ve gotten some really good tips on WNTW and I really like watching Carmindy do her makeup magic – hard to believe what a change she can create with so little makeup.

Jenni Yumiko
03-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Dancing with the stars! Yes! Also there's a lot of boobage on that show. :-)

Kate Simmons
03-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Those days are over for me Hon. Now I mostly watch things like the History channel, H2 and the like to get an edjumacation. I always loved history and science in school. Now I've used science and the history of who I am to my advantage.:)

Stephanie47
03-20-2013, 12:35 PM
I love watching the Today Show for that very reason. I also like Wheel of Fortune. Originally I got addicted to watching because of the puzzles. Now I like the beginning and ending when Vanna White is up front with Pat showing off her gowns. Lovely!

CarolynO
03-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Kate,speaking of History Channel,what's up with that channel?All I ever see scheduled where I am is Swamp People,Pawn Stars,American pickers.How stuff like that makes history channel I'll never know.

Cheryl T
03-21-2013, 02:48 AM
I don't watch much tv and I especially don't do it just to see what women are wearing, but when I do watch I certainly observe what an attractive woman is wearing. Right now my favorite is McKenzie on "Faceoff". I'd love to know where she gets her clothes.

alwayshave
03-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Admittedly, my current favorite is the Walking Dead and I'm not watching it for the clothing. I have of course wondered what would happen if when the zombie apocalypse occurs I'm en femme, I guess I'm walking around for eternity in my daintiest.

Wonderwho
03-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Every now and then while watching a show with my wife she will ask if i like someones dress or clothes.
Before she knew about my cding it was just conversation, now it is to really ask if i would like to be
wearing that dress. Now the conversations are much better except for the fact that when i mention something
about a dress she pokes fun of the fact than i have gained a few pounds over the winter.
I will show her, she sometimes wears my pants, wait tll she finds out i have dropped a full pant size.LOL
Best to all.
Wonderwho

TNRobin
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Admittedly, my current favorite is the Walking Dead and I'm not watching it for the clothing. I have of course wondered what would happen if when the zombie apocalypse occurs I'm en femme, I guess I'm walking around for eternity in my daintiest.

Ahhh, my favorite show, though since I don't have TV I have to wait until it comes out on DVD. If the zombie apocalypse happens when en femme you MUST flock to the mall and shop, then worry about all of those nice so nice dead people! :)

Michelle123
03-21-2013, 12:05 PM
I'm not too intereted in the clothes todays women wear, But I do love watching old shows from the 60's, and even from the 50's, along with old movies. I really love seeing June Cleaver in her lovely dresses. I always try to imagine the lovely foundation wear and sheer hosiery that the women wore back then. If you watch old episodes of the Andy Griffith show....You can even catch "Aunt Bee" in ff seamed stockings now and then..Ha.......Oh how I would love to dress daily in these types of fashions.....

Gwinnie
03-21-2013, 02:50 PM
My wife and I talk back and forth about what the women on tv are wearing. We have always done that since she knew I loved dresses. But since telling her it's a lot more of you would look good in that. Or I bet you love her dress. She even said while watching the Oscars this year that she enjoyed it so much more since she knew I would like to wear some of the dresses too.

SexyErica
03-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Many times when I stop in to visit my parent they're watching Fox News channel and my mom is always commenting about how high of heels some of those women are wearing and doesn't know how they can walk in them. I have to bite my lip to keep myself from saying that its not that hard you want me to show you LOL!!!!

Jenara
03-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Lately I've noticed myself paying attention to fashion styles in case I decide to start full dressing. Wife and I watch Law and Order SVU, and I just love Olivia's style. Of course Olivia is a lot skinnier than I am so it would never work.

shae
03-21-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm not connected to any network, but do pay attention to the costuming on the DVDs we have - just watched Rene Russo in the Thomas Crown Affair - hot hot hot! And my two fave stars are Monica Bellucci and Salma Hayek; they look fabulous in everything they wear...

SandraInHose
03-21-2013, 06:42 PM
The main reason reason I watch most TV shows is dependent on how the women are attired. If they wear clothes that I find attractive and sexy, I'll watch for that reason.

On the other hand, I always watched Seinfeld, even though I loathed Elaine's wardrobe (and hairdo). It was tough, but I watched it anyway! <wink>

Emma Leigh
03-21-2013, 07:07 PM
Nothing beats waking up to Suzanna Reid on BBC Breakfast..she is soo pretty and I love the clothes she wears

Jordan
03-22-2013, 09:07 AM
I also love to watch Carrie Underwood she is always in great clothes like the dress in undo it or remind me god those outfits are awesome and the shoes are just to love with the way she walks in them. Another I love and this is off the clothes but to see Taylor Swift with the red lip stick on I never seem to get that color and it drives me crazy trying to find it

DonnaT
03-22-2013, 11:27 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/buttons/firstnew.png (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?191919-How-many-watch-tv-just-to-see&goto=newpost) How many watch tv just to see (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?191919-How-many-watch-tv-just-to-see)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/buttons/firstnew.png (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?191998-Females-that-make-you-want-to-crossdress&goto=newpost) Females that make you want to crossdress (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?191998-Females-that-make-you-want-to-crossdress)

Thought it was interesting, these two threads close together :)

siantv2003
03-22-2013, 11:40 AM
HUGE Suzanna Reid on BBC1 here in the UK. not only does she float Sians alter ego's boat but also like to watch what she is wearing. Very classy. Before her, it was Sian Reid

Jaymees22
03-22-2013, 11:50 AM
I like the morning news shows and the women on Fox News. I also like Selling NY and Selling LA on HGTV, I like to think I could be a stylish real estate lady...Jaymee

krisinpink
03-22-2013, 05:35 PM
I do pay attention to styles on television, and in the malls and at the office. Both for clothes and for make-up. I try to take ques everywhere I go.

I will confess as has been pointed out earlier in this thread that the dressy styles we see in shows like 'Bewitched' are simply dazzling! -just not something we're going to get to wear to the mall today--

Ressie
03-22-2013, 05:43 PM
No I don't watch TV.