PDA

View Full Version : A big box Home store in Maryland

JenniferMBlack
03-20-2013, 10:22 AM
On Monday evening I was in a home improvment store around 6 pm. I belive I saw a fellow cder but not entirely sure. I know it is a long shot but if this was some one here I have to say you gave yourself away. You were wearing all brown and looked very cute, I was in all black male mode as I was working but on lunch. When I saw you come around the corner I thought wow really cute then noticed you tried to avoid contact as my eyes lite up. I took another look at this point and thought maybe but if so really hard to tell. If this was someone all I can say was great look only thing you need is more confidence as it gave you away. All I saw at first was a cute girl in a cute outfit untill nerves took over.

Beverley Sims
03-20-2013, 11:39 AM
I think it would be nice if she outed herself to you.
You do not post a great deal so there maybe some hesitancy if she is on this board.

Jorja
03-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Damn! I tried to go as far away from home as I could so I wouldn't get caught.

Really, it wasn't me. I just posted the first thing that came to mind when I read your post.

Sue Too
03-20-2013, 12:37 PM
It wasn't me. Brown is not my color. Pink Yes! Brown No!

Susan in Phoenix

JenniferMBlack
03-20-2013, 12:45 PM
I think it would be nice if she outed herself to you.
You do not post a great deal so there maybe some hesitancy if she is on this board.

I wasn't so much looking for her to say hey it's me, as to say she did look good and if not so nervous would never know. The only reason I even had a second thought was she seamed to avoid any kind of contact. Also if it was a gurl noone else noticed her because something would have been said by another associate i am sure. Mostly I wanted to extend encouragement to them I guess.

Wildaboutheels
03-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Could it be that she was simply a cute girl in a cute outfit? ["All I saw at first was a cute girl in a cute outfit untill nerves took over".] Who maybe was in a hurry AND saw that look on your face?

Not sure how much faith I would put in some of the avatars here as far as trying to "bust" a fellow CDer in the RW.

Many here CLAIM to be quite good at busting CDers for various infractions. Voice, carriage, mannerisms, etc. Tells me, they haven't seen enough GGs out in the RW. No two are exactly alike thank goodness.

Erica Marie
03-20-2013, 01:07 PM
What??? Girls cant do home projects :( If I was really a girl Id run circles around most of the local builders and handymen. Just a shame that I end up doing all my projects in male mode. Anyway, I hope your new found friend returns and you can talk.

melanie206
03-20-2013, 01:29 PM
I live in Maryland but have an alibi.

Terri Andrews
03-20-2013, 01:51 PM
If you see me ,please say Hi.

Sandra1746
03-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Besides Monday here in Maryland was nasty weather so I wasn't out.

However if you see me be sure and say hello.
Sandra1746

~Joanne~
03-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I think it would be interesting IF it was a sister that you saw and she came forward. I mean, maybe not while out and about for whatever reason but surly here on the forum. Last october while out for the first time solo at Janet's closet, a guy was buying some items and staring at me hard. I always wondered what was going through his mind. Was he a sister but afraid to approach? Was he thinking he saw a real female and was checking me out? (which I know it isn't this one though he was checking me out lol), or was it "My god, there are guys that dress like women!" lol I never found out as no one came forward if they were a member here.

JenniferMBlack
03-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Honestly it could have very well been a gg I can be off base here. All I am saying is it seamed that when she ( whether gg or tg0 saw me notice her she got nervous and tried to avoid me in any way. In my experience in the "RW" And at my place of employment GG's don't get so nervous. Honestly if there was no nervousness I wouldn't have ever thought a tg Not in a million years, I don't claim I can make every TG and am not saying a girl can't do any home improvements,

All I was saying if and it is a big if, it was a TG and she is on here she did really well and would not have raised any suspision except for the nerves. And she looked really good. I didn't follow her around and try to get more evidence because if she was a TG that would have made it worse I think. I am not trying to hurt anyones feelings or say anything negative just give some feed back if possible.

Allison Chaynes
03-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Well, I only wear androgynous ladies jeans when I femme it up in public so it wasn't me. But kudos for whoever it was!

BLUE ORCHID
03-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi David, I wish it was me but it wasn't.

Violetgray
03-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Just want to say hi, everyone, from Baltimore! :-)