PDA

View Full Version : a wonderful compliment

sara_also
12-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Last nite my wife and I ahd a friend over for a visit, and some chatting.
This was the first time he had seen me in full dress. A knee length skirt and blouse with all of the trimmings, quite conservative. His first words were, you look really great, and my wife said he could not keep his eyes off me all evening, and couldn't believe it was me.
The real compliment came at the end of the evening when he said, he would really enjoy taking us women out sometime. Since he thought I was that passable. I took it as a great compliment. I really hope others here have as many wonderful times with crossdressng as I have.
Happy Hollidays to all
Sara

PS this is the skirt, but with a different top

Sarahgurl371
12-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Its no wonder he couldn't keep his eys off of you. You look very nice! Imagine the stuff going thru his mind....I cannot believe he makes suuh a good looking woman. ETC. How very lucky you are to have not only an undestanding and accepting wife, but a friend as well who is just fine with you!

Shelly Preston
12-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Well Sara

I guess you have dinner date

Lucky girl

Adrianne
12-11-2005, 01:05 PM
That is great Sara, are you going to take him up on the dinner offer.
You look great and very passable.

DanaJ
12-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Sara - wow, you are really lovely! Love the pic with the Christmas Tree :)

sara_also
12-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Thank you all for your nice notes. I really don't like the picture, but it was the only on with the skirt in it. My face looks terrible, but thank you all anyway.
Sara

Julie
12-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Sara,

You look really great and very GG! Was this friend a long time friend? It's so wonderful when those who have known us as a guy can adapt to us when in femme.

Have a great holiday!

TeriAnn
12-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey Sara
U look fantastic u have done a wonderful job . I only hope to look as good as u do someday. I love your outfit in the pix, good job decorating the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas TeriAnn

Daphne Renee
12-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Yes that is a good compliment.. I love the outfit..
Will you be taking him up on his offer?? You are lucky to have such a understanding wife.

Merry Christmas