PDA

View Full Version : Such Is Life

Lisa Gerrie
03-21-2013, 05:00 AM
When I was younger, crossdressing had a major sexual component. Over time it grew into something less momentarily intense, but much more... consistent. I now feel a little bit aroused the entire time I'm dressed. It doesn't even register as sexual, really, just... arousal. I feel like I am more alive when I am dressed. All of my senses are aroused, and I live more in the moment.

When I was younger, my relationship with my (now-ex) wife had a major sexual component. Over time it grew into something less momentarily intense, but much more... consistent. I felt a little bit aroused whenever I was around her. It didn't register as sexual, really, just... arousal. I felt like I was more alive when I was with her. All of my senses were aroused, and I lived in the moment.

Kate Simmons
03-21-2013, 05:21 AM
I've always felt something similar Michael. More aware of my being overall and more in touch with myself, more independent and in charge of my own destiny and less of an automaton. I seem to be more of who I am and less of what is expected of me by society and others. The feeling is good but hard to explain to others sometimes.:)

Angela Campbell
03-21-2013, 05:28 AM
I know what you mean. It is difficult to put into words. When I look in the mirror I can see the person I always knew was inside of me.

Shari
03-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Very well put Mich.
As good an explanation as I've seen for what is exactly how I feel myself.

andrea lace
03-21-2013, 06:31 AM
The biggest sexual organ in the human body is the brain. IMHO when we are younger and more virile cross dressing can be a huge turn on. As we get older CDing can be less of a turn on but so are lots of things compared to when we were younger. No matter how old we get those who like to dress still get pleasure from it

I believe that the reward center of the brain in stimulated when we dress and our brains are wired in such a way that when we put on any items of female attire that good old pleasure chemical called dopa mine floods our grey matter. This is just my opinion by the way I am no biological scientist.

Lynn Marie
03-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Very well said Mich. Love the way you put ideas and words together.

Ceri Anne
03-21-2013, 07:38 AM
When we were younger, EVERYTHING had a sexual aspect :0

Beverley Sims
03-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Mich,
You have put it all together for me.
That could be the story of my life.
We do progress from the wild self indulgent beings we were when younger.