PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration

happyallie
03-21-2013, 07:19 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone how much this forum has inspired me. For years I've buried my feelings about dressing. I've read many threads here that I can relate to. The advice I've read is right on. I've always thought life in part is about giving something back. This is the place.

Thank you ladies.

Beverley Sims
03-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Allie I am glad to see you get the inspiration and correct advice.
As with all advice use it with care and think through what is said before acting on it.

~Joanne~
03-21-2013, 11:09 AM
I agree with Bev, Different advice from different situations, Take what fits yours and think things through thoroughly before acting on the advice.

happyallie
03-21-2013, 12:08 PM
The advice I read here doesn't all apply to my journey. I pick up little things here and there. The one part I think about is "go slow". And as both Beverley and Joanne say, "think it through". Well said.

Geena75
03-21-2013, 03:27 PM
These folks are the most giving you will find. I posted a thread and received so much good advice that my head was swimming. I hung on every word and considered each person's imput with care and thought. In the end, you make your own decisions.

Be warned, though. This forum will open up more things to you, and will have you opening up more than you could have dreamed.

Jenni Yumiko
03-21-2013, 04:17 PM
There's a huge influx of advice here! It's great! Just be mindful of the pink fog!

Bree Wagner
03-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Glad to maybe play a small part in helping! Good to have you here.

-Bree