PDA

View Full Version : Crabby mood

Stevie
03-21-2013, 08:09 PM
I really need to dress and I'm in a very crabby mood. It has been a while since the last time I dressed. I tried to tell my wife but don't know how to word it. All I told her it was my time of the month. I feel uncomfortable bringing it up even though she knows. I know that is what she wants me to do.

sandra-leigh
03-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Sorry? I am unclear as to what it is she wants you to do? Will she (probably) give her okay for you to dress if you tell her you need to?

BLUE ORCHID
03-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Stevie, Is it the guilt and shame that's holding you back ??

If so get over it and get dressed.

docrobbysherry
03-21-2013, 09:25 PM
I guess if u can't say it, u won't play it, Stevie!

MysticLady
03-21-2013, 10:00 PM
I really need to dress and I'm in a very crabby mood. It has been a while since the last time I dressed. I tried to tell my wife but don't know how to word it. All I told her it was my time of the month. I feel uncomfortable bringing it up even though she knows. I know that is what she wants me to do.

I understand, I believe, Stevie
Before we separated, I had told my wife about my dressing and even though she knew, I had this uncomfortable feeling of dressing because I somehow knew "it wasn't alright" with her because I knew deep down that she didn't like it and wanted no part of it. That makes it difficult to enjoy it.:sad:

Jenniferathome
03-21-2013, 10:08 PM
"Honey, do you mind if I have a few hours of girl time this weekend?"

It's as easy as that

Leah Lynn
03-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Stevie, to steal a line from Hunter Thompson, "I don't advocate the use of ...(phrase deleted)..., but it works for me!" I got my late wife a bit tipsy on wine, following a fantastic spaghetti dinner I prepared for her. As we talked afterwards, on the second bottle of wine, I put my wig on and suggested we go out for a GNO. She laughed her @$$ off at that. The following Saturday, she told me to get dressed up, she wanted to go out as two girls. This wasn't the first time she'd seen me dressed; it was a recurring theme for Halloween.
As I said, it worked for me. I have never revealed this to anyone before.

Leah

Beverley Sims
03-21-2013, 10:35 PM
If she knows you dress, do you ask for permission?
If not just do it, it is more subtle that way.
When I come home from work I get changed.
I change when I go to work.
Change into what?
My other clothes of course.
I would work towards that......

DaniG
03-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Stevie, to steal a line from Hunter Thompson, "I don't advocate the use of ...(phrase deleted)..., but it works for me!" I got my late wife a bit tipsy on wine, following a fantastic spaghetti dinner I prepared for her. As we talked afterwards, on the second bottle of wine, I put my wig on and suggested we go out for a GNO. She laughed her @$$ off at that. The following Saturday, she told me to get dressed up, she wanted to go out as two girls. This wasn't the first time she'd seen me dressed; it was a recurring theme for Halloween.
As I said, it worked for me. I have never revealed this to anyone before.

Leah, your're a genius! lol

Stevie
03-22-2013, 04:25 AM
"Honey, do you mind if I have a few hours of girl time this weekend?"

It's as easy as that

Simple and to the point Thanks. Just hard to look her in the eyes and say these words to her though. So mind mind draws a blank.

Ellanore G.G.
03-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Try not to sound so deflated, like you are going to commit mass murder.
Just go to her and say, babe Im taking some me time this weekend.
Say it with a happy smile, and then add and this is IMPORTANT,
"And if you like , we could maybe have a night to go to the movies, or something you would like to do "
If you have children, offer to take them out so she can have her time.
If you have it in your mind that you are doing something wrong, well it will always be that way everytime you need to dress....

Jenniferathome
03-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Simple and to the point Thanks. Just hard to look her in the eyes and say these words to her though. So mind mind draws a blank.

And every time you do it, it gets easier to say. It's a public admission of your cross dressing, that's why you are embarrassed. It will go away

DonnaT
03-22-2013, 11:23 AM
"Honey, I need to change out of this crabby mood I'm wearing and wear something more comfortable."

Lorileah
03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
All I told her it was my time of the month.

and in most cases saying that to a GG is not gong to get you anything but:eek::bitchslap::slap:

Once again I have to ask...and you wonder WHY women don't accept TG's?????

Stephanie47
03-22-2013, 12:27 PM
I suspect the GG's answer would be the same answer you will get from a cross dresser who has not yet accepted himself. I think the vast majority of cross dressers go through a period of self doubt, self loathing, etc. Perhaps, a cross dresser will come to accept himself more readily than his wife because it is a mechanism to preserve himself. It may be self rationalization. Unless you've been there, how can you really identify with that person.

and in most cases saying that to a GG is not gong to get you anything but:eek::bitchslap::slap:

Once again I have to ask...and you wonder WHY women don't accept TG's?????

Nobody with the exception of my wife knows I am a closeted cross dresser. Would it change anything for myself or my family, friends and neighbors if my cross dressing became general knowledge? With some, perhaps. I've been around long enough to see prejudice and ignorance arise in people over the discovery of just about anything.

Sometimes when a thread makes a reference to the anti cross dressing site (I can't recall the exact www) I really do not see any reasons why they exude hatred. Yes, they complain about it. But, why? Perhaps another thread???

krisinpink
03-22-2013, 05:28 PM
I understand becoming irritable etc by going too long between dressing moments. My departed SO, who knew me quite well, would look at my grumpy self, and say something like, "Why don't you go be Jackie a while?!" Dressing can be therapeutic & I was lucky to have that girl.

Having shared this now, I have to agree that using the 'time of month' line or approach a VERY bad plan; I'd recommend never using a line like that. Rather, the open, "I need some girl time" request is better. Especially better if you can invite her to participate, but equally as sincere is offering her similar 'me' time by agreeing to take the kids for a movie or something & giving her some of that precious me time.

Good Luck!