PDA

View Full Version : The euphoria of cross dressing

WantingtobeVictoria
03-21-2013, 08:16 PM
I am very very new to crossdressing. But i get a "rush" and tingly feeling when i start putting on a hot outfit. I get exited and my heart stars racing. Is this something that I will always feel?

ArleneRaquel
03-21-2013, 08:17 PM
For many years I had the same feeling, now not as much, but I much prefer and enjoy dressing enfemme than to the boring drab.

WantingtobeVictoria
03-21-2013, 08:23 PM
It's an awesome feeling...pulling those fishnets on and steeping into some 5" heels !!

WantingtobeVictoria
03-21-2013, 08:24 PM
...and how much my girlfriend LOVES it!

BLUE ORCHID
03-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi Victoria, I've been dressing for 65yrs. and I still get that feeling and I hope that it never fades away.

EllenJo
03-21-2013, 08:43 PM
When I was much younger I did have that feeling when I dressed, however now it is more like an inner peace that comes over me. I just feel right with the world.

phred
03-21-2013, 09:15 PM
I get the same rush every time i dress!! Even more so over a smooth body!

docrobbysherry
03-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Only if you're VERY, VERY, lucky, Wanting!

For me, it's still happening in my 60's. But, for most older CDs, NOT!

NikiMichelle
03-21-2013, 09:32 PM
It is fun to plan my next outfit to wear and when I will dress next. It is so much fun to have that feeling of slipping into my high heels and not so fun to have to undress...it has always been that way and I suspect it always will...btw I am 55 and have CD'd since I was about 5!!!

AmyGaleRT
03-21-2013, 09:48 PM
When fully dressed, I feel a warm aura around me. Not a real "rush," just a nice, feminine glow. It can be very comforting. On the other hand, I don't tend to dress as sexy as you, Victoria.

- Amy

MysticLady
03-21-2013, 09:52 PM
For me it's become the anticipation for the next event of dressing(be it new shoes,wig or dress). I enjoy looking and shopping for things that I feel will make me "beautiful" and still get this euphoric feeling.I can't explain it but I enjoy it.:o

Leah Lynn
03-21-2013, 10:04 PM
I have to work in drab, but as soon as I get home, it's shower the guy off and be the girl. I enjoy dressing up; dresses, skirts,hose, heels etc., but often it's jeans or leggings, sweater or top, sometimes pumps, boots or flats. I'm a widower, so I have to do housework. I've tried to do the Donna Reed thing, but I hate scrubbing a toilet in dress and heels. So, there's still a bit of a thrill, but I just dress as a woman of a certain age. Enjoy it.

Leah

Courtney . J
03-21-2013, 10:27 PM
just wait untill you have the chance to fall alseep while dressed and you wake up a split second before you actually fall asleep ,. i love that tingly feeling and its such an amazing zap that its almost like a drug that it makes me feel so relaxed and one with myself ,.. words cannot describe it ,. its something i look foward to every night :daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
03-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Unfortunately, the rush diminishes with age.
As you experience new adventures and feelings I think a little bit of been there done that comes into play.
It is like admiring women, if you stop admiring them you may as well give up....
Unless your preferences are somewhere else.

FelicityMay
03-21-2013, 11:05 PM
i get that feeling a lot too, but it is partly the rush of nervousness that i will get caught haha...
im still mostly closeted, so just the fact that its a secret can make it pretty thrilling to get away with!
but absolutely, the feeling of wearing them just feels great

Lovepython
03-21-2013, 11:20 PM
It will likely change over time. I'm in my late 50s now. Throughout my life CDing has been an occasional event. Always very arousing and exciting.

Now it's become a more day to day thing as I fit it into my lifestyle. I've accepted this as a natural part of my life. I wear panties 24x7. Nighties at night when I sleep. Occasionally fully dress. It feels good. A glow. Sexually I'm always on the edge. The libido is as good as it ever has been. Maybe better. I don't sit around alone and do my thing. I now share it with my SO. It's more special now than before. Much more natural. Much more fulfilling.

mbmeen12
03-22-2013, 03:23 AM
What your experiencing is also known as, the pink fog( many references here on the site just do a search). Which is a great feeling and you can do what you want when you want. Life is short and enjoy the ride:)

Nicky63
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
I hope you will, for me as I only get to fully crossdress maybe once or twice a month the feeling is still as exciting as ever. I guess for those girls lucky enough to dress more often then maybe the feeling does ebb.
Nicky
xx

AlisonHell
03-22-2013, 08:25 PM
My life can be so busy. That I dont dress in femme/ lady clothes enough.

I get to a point were I have to get back to my apartment early and shower. Then dress en femme for the rest of the day.

I make sure that no trips out are necessary and turn down people wanting to visit

jillian_nphilly
03-23-2013, 12:07 PM
i still feel it. actually as i type im feeling it. i cant wait until the next time i can get all dolled up.

Samantha_Smile
03-23-2013, 12:36 PM
There's a sort of rush I guess, not with the intensity that you describe though.

I think it's just the giddiness of a new dress or outfit... or shoes or makeup etc etc XD

SandraInHose
03-25-2013, 08:20 PM
If it's diminished at all in the past 38 years I've been CDing I haven't noticed it much. Since I dress more often now than my younger years I am more calm or relaxed when dressed, yet still just as excited deep down inside, if that makes any sense.

Even today, as I'm driving home from work, I was so psyched about dressing that when I got home that I blew off working out, which I rarely do. But today, the urge won out!