PDA

View Full Version : Mandi

Jillian310
12-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Yesterday I had the wonderful good fortune to have a first RT meeting with Mandi! After the frustrating search for a girl I could meet and dress with, Mandi has come into my life. I was dressed when she arrived. She was stunning in fishnet pantyhose, a loose crocheted wrap thingy she uses as a sexy skirt, and a short black tight top. We were both a little nervous. But after we loosend up a little we began to swap clothes from our wardrobes and had a wonderful time. Time flew, and much too soon we had to part. We both pledged to repeat the experience asap. I found Mandi on line, not here, and had a brief face to face in drab a few days previously. I had seen her pictures, and was smitten. She is younger than me, but so stylish and attractive. She is just a lovely girl! I am hoping to meet her for after work coffee some time this week, and I have invited her into my home next Saturday. She is the first person, male or T Girl I have ever invited to meet at my home. If she comes, we will share more dressing and hopefully build on a relationship.

Jasmine Ellis
01-08-2006, 10:19 AM
I wish you all the luck love, you sound you had a lovely time together

uknowhoo
01-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Wow, what a lovely story. I hope this can continue to blossom into a beautiful relationship. Perhaps you will extend an invitation for Mandi to join us. Either way, good luck, and keep us posted. Hugs, Tammi

Jillian310
01-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Mandi and I sort of lost contact during the holidays due to family issues and travel to other parts of the country. But happily Mandi fe-mailed me a few days ago and we did have a brief follow up telephone conversation. I am leaving for the coast for a 14 day visit, so getting together again will have to wait until I return. Also, Mandi has had a death in her family, which also complicates the how and when we will get together again. Neddless to say, I am very happy with this turn of events, i e, reestablishing contact with my very dear girlfriend. I will give an update later. :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :Party2:

TGMarla
01-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Got a little "girl time" going, eh? Cool. I hope it's mutually beneficial for you two. Let us know how things go.