PDA

View Full Version : Someone else wearing your clothes and shoes

Sarahacd
03-22-2013, 06:26 AM
I now know how women feel when they find that someone has been wearing their stuff, cause I went out early today, put everything back in my bag before leaving was going to take my heels with me but changed my mind just wrapped them up in my jumper and put them in my wardrobe.
when I got back I realised someone had been in my room tried to get in my bag, but could't cause I locked it and my heel was stick out from underneath my jumper so I know that had been moved
I know who it is cause their was only one person in the house when I left

STACY B
03-22-2013, 06:44 AM
Payback ,, LOL,,, Remember back in the Day > Your getting paid back for rooting threw some elses stuff ,,lol,,,

noeleena
03-22-2013, 06:59 AM
Hi,

Well now you know how a woman feels, except its worse when ...you ... are the woman , I have allowed an other woman some clothes, though that was okay im not bothered with that,

Its when a guy asked me if he could wear some of my clothes a skirt & top. so i went out of the room & asked Jos what she thought, we both thought okay ,

When he asked if he could wear my knickers i said no way thats not going to happen, i belive it was a more sexual nature that he had in mind, any way.

What i had done was open our home yes Jos & myself for those who would be interested in a meeting place for dresser's & trans people, seems that some were interested in other activitys, so it did not go ahead,

Just because im a woman does not mean i will let others have my clothes, & more so my privates , not on .

...noeleena...

Sarahacd
03-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I have some things hanging up which is covered by a leather coat and when I put it away in the wardrobe I put it a certain way so I can tell if it has been moved. this is the second time i have noticed so far cause last time I had a leather skirt which had been split by a larger person trying it on.
I guess you could say payback, but that would be if my mam was wearing my stuff, but is not.
I am going to move my stuff again probably put it back in the suitcase i have out the way for now as i can't dress up over the holidays no chance of free time to myself.

andrea lace
03-22-2013, 08:56 AM
I remember using my wife's things every now and again.
I was pretty sure that I had been busted a couple of times. I have now told my wife about my thing and it shows that I must have been careful as she honestly didn't have a clue. Some of her lipstick I used I nearly used up and I told her about this after I had come clean and she says she still didn't know what I was up to.

Jenniferathome
03-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Such is the cost of hiding.

~Joanne~
03-22-2013, 10:11 AM
I find this interesting, So you say you know who it is and I am wondering how? A moved heel doesn't prove much as it could have fallen out on it's own. If you know who it is have you confronted them about it?

Beverley Sims
03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
When there is suspicion of nefarious activity the accusing finger eventually points somewhere.
I say do not cause trouble until you know for certain.

Chickhe
03-22-2013, 12:40 PM
The whole situation is lacking details so I can't get a clear picture of what's going on and there are many reasons things can be moved without someone trying them on... looking for something of their own?...saw something interesting...someone else visited and did it...

...set up a nanny cam. Or maybe you have a new friend to go CDing with.