PDA

View Full Version : Yikes, the DirecTV man is here!

Cami desiree
03-22-2013, 08:37 AM
So yesterday DirecTV was schedule to come from 12 to 4 to fix a problem with an installation. I was dressed enfemme and figured that when he calls to tell me he was on his way I would change. Around 1030 I was working at my desk and he called and said that he would be over in 20 minutes. Well, I got distracted, and the next thing I know I'm sitting at my desk which is right near my front door any he walks up to the front door. It was too late for me to do anything so I answered the door as a women. He really was very cool about it, never said a word, never looked at me funny, and accepted me the way I was. After he left, I took a ride and took this picture. I do go out often to Salt Lake City and I am use to the reactions of people but I must say it was a very good experience. I am sure he has seen it all and I am glad I was able to add to his memorable moments.

Jordan
03-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Wow great story and you look very nice anyways

andrea lace
03-22-2013, 09:11 AM
it kind of reminds my of that old George Thornby song (If you could see what I could see) When im cleaning windows

AngieStone
03-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Wow Cami I love the picture, your hair looks amazing in it and you look lovely as well. You look very natural and beautiful.

Beverley Sims
03-22-2013, 10:10 AM
I am sorry Cami,
I don't think you fooled anybody, I would have been too stupid myself to start reading you unless your voice was really deep.
On a service call I am focused on what I have to do so as I can get out of there.

From your picture I would have seen an attractive woman anyway.

I was told by a typing pool once that a girl was hitting on me and that is why she called and asked for me each time.
I thought it was because I explained things better than the other IT crew.
I was basically helping her with word processing shortcuts and high end Excel linking problems.

franlee
03-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Cami, first you looked great and very natural. The clothes from what I can see in the picture are nice and neat. The persona you are projecting is pleasant so you have all the right stuff, now your voice I have no way of knowing but the rest is all anyone would be looking for in a domestic setting. I would treat you as what I see and things would be fine, and that seems to be the case so Congratulations! Enjoy yourself you have accomplished the highest goal of all, being who you are in your own Home.

Tracii G
03-22-2013, 11:19 AM
You look like a woman to me so I'm sure thats what he saw.

Julie Denier
03-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Neat story! You look great -- LOVE your hair ;)

Chickhe
03-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Gives a whole new meaning to being a direct TV. Its great you could muster up the courage to face him at the door. At one time I probably would have ran and hid and missed the call, but I'd probably do same in your situation now. Worst case, you play it off as a joke or something if the neighbors see you, but if you think about it, it's stacked in our favor because the cable guy could probably loose his job if he's less than professional with you.