PDA

View Full Version : En femme time this weekend try wig and make-up

crossdressed911
03-22-2013, 03:58 PM
This morning I dropped my wife of at airport to go see her parents for the weekend. After saying our good-bye’s I drove to Target to pick up a few things for my weekend en femme. I found a really cute bright orange pencil skirt on the clearance rack. I couldn’t find any blouses that would compliment the skirt at a good price. I figured I would have something at home that would work. I then walked through the intimates section perusing the all the bras and panties. I always wanted to buy some real type of breast form or enhancer. I have tried the water balloon, rice in pantyhose, etc thing. I walked by the bra accessory section and thought I’d buy another NuBra. I also put some inexpensive silicone breast enhancers in my basket. As I walked towards the check out counter my heart was pounding. I was so nervous I couldn’t wait to pay and get safely back in my car. As I sit at my desk at work this afternoon I can’t wait to get home and try on my new items. I especially cannot wait to see how my chest will look in my recently purchased Wonder Bra with these new accessories. While all this resonates in my head I start to wonder if I should go out and buy a wig and some make-up. I have tried a little makeup of my wife’s before (when she wasn’t home), but felt guilty using her stuff and the results were sad. As I read the forum this afternoon I see how a lot of girls are 100% in girl mode. I’m very curious if I should bite the bullet and stop by a Wal-Mart on the way home to buy a little makeup kit. And possible run in to the party store to pick up a wig. I’m very nervous at just the thought of buying these items let alone if I should do it. The breast enhancers are already a big step for me. Any encouraging words or advice?

DonnaT
03-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Dress tonight sans makeup and wig, and see how you feel tomorrow.

I doubt a costume wig will do you any justice, but I could be wrong.

NathalieX66
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
No retailer cares what the gender is that buys the merchandise. They just want your money.

Deedee Skyblue
03-22-2013, 05:27 PM
A costume wig is very inexpensive - and in a costume store, it's unlikely if anyone will even notice!

Deedee

Tracii G
03-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Some of the beauty stores carry inexpensive wigs so that would be better than a party store.
I got two really nice human hair wigs at Beauty4U for a very reasonable price.
This is one of them.Looks like I should have run a brush thru it before I took the pic LOL

krisinpink
03-22-2013, 05:40 PM
:) sounds like fun !

DO: buy some make-up of your own
DO: find a local wig/beauty supply shop. Some wigs can be quite inexpensive
DON'T: hesitate to go buy the items you'd like to have
DO: tell us how it goes!

:)

crossdressed911
03-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Okay I did go buy some basic make-up and a costume wig. DonnaT you are correct the wig looks like a cheep wig, but it’s a start. This journey is a process for me. Each step right or wrong helps me accept my self and who I am. I’ll see how it goes to night and how I feel about testing the waters of being in girl mode from head to toe. This forum is such a wonderful place to be heard and to learn.

jillian_nphilly
03-23-2013, 12:04 PM
look on youtube for makeup tips. they're a lot of vids to teach you how to do it properly.

Beverley Sims
03-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Try what you have for now and tomorrow get a wig and get more serious.
have fun this weekend.