PDA

View Full Version : How is your female persona different than your male persona and to what degree?

Sophie Yang
03-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Do they compliment each other or not? For example, Sophie is much more relaxed and in tune with what is going on around her. He can be intense and laser focused on the task at hand. She is much more talkative and out going while he is more reticent and introverted. She and he are both health conscious, but she a little more so.

Sophie is definitely cuter and the better dresser.

Jamie001
03-23-2013, 10:46 PM
As a feminine male they are one in the same.

FelicityMay
03-23-2013, 10:49 PM
My guy self is a boring, antisocial stick in the mud. doesn't like talking to people, basically only enjoys sitting at home and playing video games.

My girl self is a happy, fun, outgoing person that loves life. Always happy to go out and enjoy what the world has for me!

I may have been a little hard on my guy self, but I like to claim that I'm happier when in girl mode, which is essentially true...
I enjoy both, but tend to live as a guy as far as most people know me.

NathalieX66
03-23-2013, 10:56 PM
I am the same when presenting as either gender. My girl side just has a better shoe collection. :battingeyelashes:

Emogene
03-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Sophie to save time "ditto". You very neatly described me.

Jennifer Kelly
03-24-2013, 01:21 AM
I am the same when presenting as either gender. My girl side just has a better shoe collection. :battingeyelashes:

This is me too. Guy self is way introverted and that's not something Jennifer can overcome.

noeleena
03-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi,

What if i dont have one dont know what a male is like, i see it in others i just dont have that...male ...persona ,& what would i do with one any way... oh dear. id be in a lot of trouble .

...noeleena...

Rachelakld
03-24-2013, 03:49 AM
My male side is a quiet loner, relies on himself for everything, loves having total control, very practical and unemotional, even when the boat blew up yesterday.
I'm more of a spender, spur of the moment - like buying the dress I don't need but love, this morning and very happy I wasn't around when the boat engine blew up, but it was fun being rescued by the coast guard

Mollyanne
03-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Sophie is definitely cuter and the better dresser.[/QUOTE]

YES SHE IS!!!!!!

My female persona is quite different from my male(ugh ugh ugh) persona in that the female is more compassionate, reasonable and style aware. Male on the other hand, is well, you know!!!!!

Molly

Alana Wests
03-24-2013, 07:08 AM
He is very self-reliant, curious, caring, stable, and health conscious. Alana would more enjoy being the unapologetic front woman of some German Industrial metal band circa 1996. definitely a club-goer, with a taste for the expressive and excessive. She, as you could imagine, is WAY more fashion conscious than he is.

Different in appearnace and actions, but definitely two sides of the same coin (one side's just a little sparklier!)

This thread is really great, Sophie!

Sophie Yang
03-24-2013, 08:07 AM
He is very self-reliant, curious, caring, stable, and health conscious. Alana would more enjoy being the unapologetic front woman of some German Industrial metal band circa 1996. definitely a club-goer, with a taste for the expressive and excessive. She, as you could imagine, is WAY more fashion conscious than he is.

Different in appearnace and actions, but definitely two sides of the same coin (one side's just a little sparklier!)

This thread is really great, Sophie!

Alana - I agree for most of us it is two sides of the same coin. The Yin and Yang. Your contrast between words like "unapologetic front woman", "expressive and excessive" compared to "a little sparklier" very funny. We better watch out when it becomes a lot sparlier!

Beverley Sims
03-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Beverley thinks she is more attractive, but he and she compliment each other.

docrobbysherry
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Unless you're skitzophrenic, how can u separate your personality into 2 parts?

I PESENT very differently in my male and female personas. But, they're both the same me underneath the clothes.

iGenny
03-24-2013, 01:54 PM
I don't think they're too different for me. My male persona isn't aggressive or assertive as is typical. But that's OK for my female persona. Your question made me think a little - thanks. I had wondered before why my personality didn't change (much) while dressed. It was just more ... appropriate.

Joanne f
03-24-2013, 02:51 PM
I have been sat here trying to answer that , the problem is I can't as I seem to have just become one thing all the time , the other problem is I do not know what that thing is , no doubt something from the black lagoon :heehee:

ArleneRaquel
03-24-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm a more caring person when I'm"ArleneRaquel", at least I think so.

Tracii G
03-24-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty much the same in either mode as far as my personality.I'm still kind of a loner and VERY independent.
It took me a long time to shed the nasty,mean man inside of me and embrace my femme side.I'm glad he is pretty much locked in the dark recesses of my brain for now.
If I could erase what I have done to people in the past I would do that in an instant.
My female/male side now is kind and gentle and understanding.

Kate Simmons
03-24-2013, 03:33 PM
It's been proven to me that Kate can "get away" with a lot more than Rich can.;):battingeyelashes::)

Leanna Jean
03-25-2013, 11:38 AM
my wife says that I'm at peace with my self when I'm Leanna Jean, Much calmer more caring less argumentative.

suchacutie
03-25-2013, 12:52 PM
I think my wife put it best: You and Tina are two applications running on the same database!

My gendered selves are incredibly different. Tina watches chick flicks with my wife and my male self can't stand to be in the same room with those movies! Tina is fastidious and my male self is surely not! My guy self loves gardening, throwing around the chain saws, carpentry, plumbing, etc. Tina just can believe that she would be expected to do anything that would jeapardize her nails or her makeup! He plays the violin, she plays a keyboard. He is right-handed and she is primarily left handed. Tina walks, moves, and talks like a girl. He, of course, definitely does not! She has specific books she reads, he has his, and they don't share! She has her own projects (crochetting, etc) and they don't share those either.

One advantage to all of this is that there is always a reason to switch back and forth between genders. Both gendered selves are alive and well and have purpose and a life (hence my bi-line here).

Yup...two applications running on the same database!

Alice B
03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Personality wise there is no difference. Physical apperance is miles apart, but that is what makes it so fun.

Sophie Yang
03-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Tina --

Is the database mirrored? Has the data ever accidentally been restored to the wrong application :).

Very interesting that Tina is left handed. How did that come about? Are either one of you ambidexterous?

Jenni Yumiko
03-27-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm calmer and not a macho a__ as my wife puts it. I also am much more timid and easygoing. I'll watch chick flicks, I tend to cry over stupid heartwarming stuff, like the youtube video's of deployed coming home and such.

Jenara
03-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Both are still me, I just express myself differently when Jen is out. I feel and sound a lot calmer and laid back when I am dressed as Jen. Part of this might have to do with the fact Jen only shows up when my son is in bed, so I'm not chasing around after him anymore.

It also usually means it's overall relaxation time for the day, including cuddle time with the wife on the couch as we watch TV.

Perhaps it's also the fact that after 34 years of life, I am finally expressing a major part of me, and I feel happy. It feels good not to deny who I am anymore.