PDA

View Full Version : Pink Pants

Rebecca Leslie
03-23-2013, 11:00 PM
I was recently online shopping at a high-end retailer of men's clothing when I saw magenta colored chinos for sale.
this retailer is more mainstream than that which I would have expected to have bright pink pants. I want them to wear in male mode but am wondering if wearing such would make people suspect my crossdressing inclinations or if that's just paranoia. Your $0.02 would be appreciated as pink pants aren't cheap.

Jamie001
03-23-2013, 11:38 PM
They will most likely suspect your crossdressing. In my case, I would just wear them because I'm a feminine male. Is it ok with you if folks suspect your crossdressing?

I Am Paula
03-23-2013, 11:55 PM
I don't shop in them, but sometimes I look in the men's dept. This year pastel jeans for men are everywhere. Pink, turquoise, mint, and orange are the guy colors this year.
Girls....I just go into the men's side to look....honest. l WASN'T touching those briefs. Imagine if the neighbors saw me there.-Celeste

Wildaboutheels
03-23-2013, 11:58 PM
You joined 11 months ago and still haven't received your copy of the "Crossdressers Handbook"?

Page one, chapter one, paragraph one states that any male over the age of 10 who wears anything pink will be considered by EVERYone [out in the RW world] to mean the man is either gay and/or a crossdresser. It also states that any woman over the age of 10 wearing black will be considered...

Sadly, some people here beleive this kinda stuff. ^^^

It would not bother me, but I can't speak for anyone else on the planet. What I can promise you though is that there will be some folks [or at least here at this Forum] that think it's cool because it's "not boring".

Dye for clothes is extremely cheap. You could just dye some men's or women's white pants. Can probably get a nice pair [based on my local Thrift] store for 2 to 4 bucks. Could even dye just one leg?

If your goal is to "blend" pink pants are probably not a good idea.

busker
03-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Bonobos has a whole rainbow of colors this year.
here is lobster for 65$

Beverley Sims
03-24-2013, 01:28 AM
A lot of others have worn pinker pants than yours and the sky didn't fall on them either.
They are good pants.

This reply is directed at busker, Rebecca I would get some and try them out.
I would prefer a feminine style if I was wearing pink.

Rebecca Leslie
03-24-2013, 07:04 AM
Here's a link to the pants in question http://www.bonobos.com/fuchsia-straight-leg-pants-for-men-pink-tarnations

Jennifer in CO
03-24-2013, 08:18 AM
interesting - while obviously being presented for/by a male, the interior (pockets/trim) are definitively female as are the pocket openings. Notice how low the back pockets are - pretty useless in guy mode. Either that, or I've worn female pants/slacks for so long I don't remember where they put the pockets on guys clothes....

Sandra1746
03-24-2013, 08:42 AM
But I had a couple pink shirts that I wore regularly, along with other pastel colors, to my job as an engineer. It sometimes caused a comment or two about being 'gay' but a reply of, "I like the color" was usually sufficient to change the subject. Unusually, one of my coworkers remarked that the Amish in PA wore pastel color shirts like that, I never noticed that.

This was years ago, I'm retired now and I wear much more "unusual" clothing than I ever did then.

Just being myself,
Sandra1746

Ressie
03-24-2013, 09:43 AM
You'll get remarks wearing those pants that's for sure. I've worn coral pants and red pants before. I also once owned men's shoes that were light blue and pink. I probably wouldn't wear the bright pink pants very many places.

Tina B.
03-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Just lie and tell people you are totally confident in you masculinity, and you just happen to think the pink pants are cool! Last time I had a pair of pink pants was around 1954, I was just shy of 10, when bright colored pants became the style, and even at that age, my father hated them, he thought they made me look like a sissy. either that or it was the pink and black shirt I wore with it.

docrobbysherry
03-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Actually, I've still got some men's shorts from back in the day that r cut like that. Not in pink or lobster, tho!

If u play golf in them, no one should bat an eye!

Tiffbear
03-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Just wear them. If you have a legit outfit to wear, people will just think you're matching, and comfortable enough with your manly self to wear pink. No one will think you like to cross dress. Pretty sure that isn't everyone's go to thought.

Miss Briana
03-24-2013, 12:03 PM
It would seem pretty odd for someone to believe you regularly crossdress due to the color of the men's pants you are wearing. It may be different depending on where you live, but if it goes with your male look then the most anyone will think is that you are 'trying too hard to be hip/fashionable/ironic, etc'. If it looks good, most people won't even bat an eye. Sure, some people like to make some 'real men wear pink' commentary whenever a man wears anything outside of some narrow band of acceptability, but they are really coming from the place of their own insecurity rather than thinking too hard about what you do in your life

Lorileah
03-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Bonobos has a whole rainbow of colors this year.
here is lobster for 65$

Do they have something in artificial Crab for maybe 29.99?

Rebecca Leslie
03-24-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks for all those that chimed in. A special thanks goes to Briana, your answer to my quandary was great and put everything in to a context that works for me. Sometimes I wonder if worrying about being found out is better or worse than facing the world out and proud.
Thanks all
- Becky

Jamie001
03-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Thanks for all those that chimed in. A special thanks goes to Briana, your answer to my quandary was great and put everything in to a context that works for me. Sometimes I wonder if worrying about being found out is better or worse than facing the world out and proud.
Thanks all
- Becky

It is much better to face the world out and proud, but you really don't realize this until you decide to put yourself out there.

Brantill
03-25-2013, 05:35 AM
Pink color are mostly liked by the girls infect it is the favorite color of girls . Every girl try to use most time matching things with their dresses like jewelry ,shoes ,make up and many other fashionable items like that .What you think about this matter share it below .