PDA

View Full Version : Chicago at the art institute.

pantyhose46202
03-24-2013, 01:51 AM
All, I was in Chicago this weekend and at the art museum. I saw one of us there and really wanted to say hi in the Picasso exhibit but I was not dressed and with my family so I could not. I hope you will contact me here.

Jamie

Beverley Sims
03-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Jamie,
How sure can you be that you did see someone.
You do have to be discreet appoaching someone as if they are highly strung and frightened at the time you could make it worse.
In a bar setting where there are like interests around it is much easier.
Putting out a line here like you have done could strike paydirt.
What you try to do then is arrage a coffee meeting somewhere so as you can talk to each other and check out your interests and compatibility.

Lorileah
03-24-2013, 12:26 PM
art museum: high strung: Frightened? Pish. They were relaxed and enjoying the show :) Now Rave: techno music: glow sticks...another matter entirely

AllieSF
03-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Wasn't me, though if you had been in the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA) a few years ago you may have seen me.

pantyhose46202
03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
I was not trying to meet them as in hooking up. I just wanted to say hi. There have been other similar threads about this. I wish we did have a card we could flash to let each other know we are "in the club"

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-26-2013, 04:16 PM
I wish I could say it was me but it wasn't. I have to be careful with Chicago since I have a daughter that lives there and she has many friends that know us through her theater work, need less to say we know a lot of gays and lesbians and they know us really well except for my crossdressing.