PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Wife

Diversity
03-25-2013, 06:41 AM
For those of you who have been following my posts, I am writing to let you all know that after our weekend getaway, my wife told me that while she did not want to see me in women's clothes, she would not object to me wearing a woman's nightgown to bed. So, for the past few weeks I have done this (a bit religiously) and have made it a point to not let her 'see me' in the gown. She has though, and has not objected. My wife finds it very hard to reach over and 'spoon' with me, while I am in a ladies night gown. But, she is willing to try to get used to it.
So, I say to all CD'rs in my position - be patient, give things a lot of time, and tell her that she is the only one you love and the only one who matters. Once she is reassured and you take all the misgivings away, I do believe as long as she loves you, she will do her best to be honest with you and to work with you so you can be happy.
Good luck!
Di

Beverley Sims
03-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Di,
You have got it right.
Do not be an exhibitionist and she will see you when she wants to.
She may have her curiosity aroused one day and you can make another small advance.
I certainly worked my way like that over the years.

BLUE ORCHID
03-25-2013, 08:41 AM
H DI, gust rember that the ball is in her court now just remember don't overwhelm her .

Diversity
03-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks Beverley and Blue Orchid.
I definitely won't overwhelm her and am taking it slowly - about two nights a week, and put it on after she is asleep and try to take it off before she awakens.
Little steps, but progress, (and pure bliss). :)

stacycoral
03-25-2013, 04:25 PM
I know what you mean, my SO now does mind me sleep in a nightgown at all, my favorite one is one she let me have since it don't fit her anymore, it is her favorite color, and it was from her bride shower some 20 years ago, take it slow and enjoy the time you have, sleep in mini gown is so lovely, and i sleep so much better, hugs girl.

Diversity
03-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks Stacycoral. I am glad you are able to enjoy this wonderful feeling as well.
Best wishes to you.
Di