PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Michelle 2

Michelle Hart
12-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi Ladies,

As my adventures continue I am finding that I love the world of feminine wiles. Last week my girlfriend and I decided that when her vacation started that she and I would go shoe shopping and try to find a red pair of heels to go with one of my outfits. You know the one, that darling little black leather miniskirt and the red satin blouse. Well I told her that I was going to go fully dressed. That's right my first shopping trip as Michelle. So Saturday morning we got up early and began the transformation. While we had our morning coffee and watched some tv she did my nails in a rich satiny red, glamor length of course. After my polish dried I jumped in the shower to ensure my legs and arms were silky smooth a simple task since I shave them regularly.

I had already picked out my outfit for the day. I slid my black pantyhose on followed by my black pinstripe slacks my red bra followed. As I donned my dark red satin blouse I strode around the room confidently knowing that Inside my body was the charm and grace of a woman. As I buttoned up my blouse no small feat with long ruby red fingernails I might ad, I felt powerful. I knew who I was and what I was becoming. As my outfit slid into place I wondered what it would be like to be in public on display as a woman. I thought about the hazards and dispatched them quickly as I moved towards my goal of womanhood.

Once I entered the bathroom and the first touches of makeup began to caress my face I was happy, thrilled to be precise. My lips done in a soft crimson with subtle shades of charcoal and pink around my eyes I moved on to my hair. My fiery mane of red locks slid into place while I combed out the errant strands. Satisfied with my curly red mane I move on to our jwelry boxes. I knew what I was going to wear as I selected each piece. My golden rings slid on my fingers, my bracelets came next, finishing my look with a strand of pearls placed deftly around my neck.

We finished our last minute touch up to hair and face checked out purses and out the door we went. Two women out for a day of shopping. I didn't care if the neighbors saw me, I actually wanted the to in a strange way. I wanted everyone to know that I had embraced to woman within and was willing and eager to display her to the world.

Our trip was uneventful as we drove across town. Little was said, both of us lost in our own thoughts. Then the moment was at hand. We had arrived. I sat for only a second as I looked at all the people then got out and sauntered to my destiny. I strode into the store and went straight to the shoes without a care. Apprehensive you bet, nervous of course did is dissuade me or cause me to flee, absolutely not! I looked and browsed as my girlfriend watched and wondered what I was in search of. It didn't take long to find the shiny red CFMP's that I longed to adorn my feet with.

I selected the ones I needed, yes I needed them as any woman would. A young girl asked if she could help my only reply was these in a size 12 please. With practiced ease I took a seat and laid my purse at my feet while I took off my black 4" heels to prepare for the ones I would soon be wearing. She brought them out and with little more than a nod she was off to help someone else. I slid my nylon clad foot excitedly into my new shoes because I knew I would be purchasing them and wearing them at the club later that night.

I stood calmly as I stepped toward the mirror. I loved them and smiled. The clerk suggested that I might have a better look in the full length mirror so off I went quite casually. It took no more than that to decide as a stood in front of the mirror swaying this way and that. Afterward I minced back and told the girl to hold them as I was going to browse some more.

Before I realized it the hour was late and with that I went to checkout my purchase in hand I walked out to my car. There was no discomfort as a slid my legs into place ready to go home and change for a night on the town. Nothing could stop me. As we pulled from the lot and went on our way I could not believe what I had done. The dread I had felt was simply within my mind. It was not the traumatic and horrid event I had feared. No laughing or disdainful stairs. No accusations nor a crude remark. It simply was what it should be, a woman buying shoes.

As we neared home I knew I would need other supplies such as gas and cigarettes so I stopped at a nearby gas station and slowly maneuvered my car to the pump. My girlfriend asked If I would feel better is she did it, with a smile I had not know before I said no baby I'll get it and I did. I stepped out and walked on the concrete my heels clacking as I did straight to the nozzle I went.

Nobody said a word, even the man who was standing directly across from me. With a smile I filled up my car and stood there defiant if you like, but happy none the less. With the car full and the nozzle replaced I was off to home and my next big adventure of the day.

But that dear ladies is another story.

Billijo49504
12-11-2005, 08:55 PM
WOW, you sure had quite a day. All I did was bake cookies. Waiting with bated breathe for the rest of the story..BJ

GypsyKaren
12-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi Michelle

That is just so totally awesome, I'm so happy for you! It takes a lot of guts to do what you did, you are to be congratulated. Felt pretty damn good, didn't it though? You just can't beat being out and about after making yourself all prettied up, it's just the best.

GypsyKaren

Darlena
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
You certainly lead a life to be desired. You have really gone the extra distance . That is what I've been trying to convey to my younger sisters. The whole culminating reason for wanting to do this CDing thing. No more pretending behind closed doors W/no windows and a mirror in a holding pattern. Good for you sweetheart! Let's all go out and celebrate who we are!(I must admit I'm a bit jealous though) Keep it up. By the way..,you are a very good writer with a knack for descriptive reporting. Perchance do you belong to the Writers Club? Anyhow, you fulfilled a dream most of us can only realize vicariously. Love ya w/kisses,Darlena:thumbsup:

DanaJ
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Wow Michelle - what an adventure! I felt like I was there with you, thanks for sharing :)

BTW, what was the name of the shoe store? That is awesome they had size 12 red CFM pumps in stock :thumbsup:

Michelle Hart
12-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Ladies,

My heart is so filled with joy. None of this would have been possibile had in not been for the love and suppot all of you have shown.

When I began this I felt inadequate yet as I read about the exploits of many of you fine women I felt I could do it to. The tips and guidance gleaned from each post here has helped imensly.

I'm not part of the writers society but as I transposed my story I knew for the benifit of those who have not ventured out richness was key. For the girls who are resigned to home if they can be a part of the story and feel like they are there it may help them to get out.

I'm working on the evening portion and will probably post it later.

Dana, Electrique Boutique (http://www.electriqueboutique.com/) is where I got the shoes. I've bought all my shoes there. They don't have everything in a 12 but quite a few.:)

DanaJ
12-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Wow, great store! We have nothing like that around here, that is so cool. Thanks again for sharing your story, can't wait for the rest :)

Michelle Hart
12-12-2005, 12:03 AM
The continuation is up and can be found Here (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19222)

Dana, Im glad you liked it. There are three stores here but I like the one in Arlington the best. 10.00 - 20.00 for niche shoes cant be beat

danielle d
12-12-2005, 08:26 AM
it sounds like you had a great day out shopping.i loved the shoe web site.
thanks danielle d