PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Michelle 2 (cont)

Michelle Hart
12-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Part One is here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19218)

As promised the continuation of my adventure.

As we pulled from the lot and on to the road knowing full well what lie ahead. My girlfriend feigned hunger and requested a stop. What would you like I queried? I'm all sonic'ed out so how about something quick. Not one block away was a Jack in the box. To the drive thru we went. As we waited to pull forward I suddenly became aware of my appearance. My breasts were thrust outward, my back straight. My knees close together even in slacks. My posture and mannerisms were decidedly female, for that girls is what I was at the moment. A simple girl out with a friend.

As our time to order came I spoke into the speaker with my most womanly voice. The girl repeated our Order as it flashed on the screen. I reached below my feet, the feel of nylon on my wrist as I reached for and pulled my purse up to my lap. I need not look for it since I knew where it was. It sat on the floor board where we always put it. I had not realized until that moment how accustomed I had become to this, this small miracle. Miracle you say, why yes. Is it not so that we all place our purses upon our shoulder or at our feet when we sit. I had done what every other woman has done and all without thought. That girlfriend is a miracle.

As I gazed to my lap I watched my hands clasp the zipper and open my purse, the rich red of my fingernails reflecting in the light. It all happened so fast yet each action seemed to move at such a languid pace. The gentle bump of my rings as they slid inward, the shifting of my silken mane as I moved around. My heels sliding on the floorboard. So many unique sensations that each of us longs to feel in unison.

With my wallet in hand we stopped at the window. My girlfriend at some point in the few moments we took to arrive at the window decided to add cheesecake to the order. I was so lost in the luxuriating feel of silk, satin, and nylon I scarcely remember hearing her say it. Tell her I want the cheesecake she implored. My window down I was now face to face with the attendant. Cheesecake, can we add cheesecake. My voice was not what came out though, it was Michelle who had asked. He had been left behind this morning and she was in charge for now.

My girlfriend had cash and I held the credit card softly in my outstretched arm as I spoke. My gaze followed the satin of my blouse as it drew upon my fingernails. Oh god do I love fingernails as any woman would. they impart such a wonderful character to a ladies hand. delicate yet powerful, a hint of sin, a taste of seduction.

Within that moment I was on. My debut of which there are many but none so sweet as this. I would like to add the cheesecake please, which one came her reply. She stared directly at me as I spoke how many do you have? We have the three kinds Ma'am. Did I just hear that.... does she think I'm a girl? Certainly not. I shifted in my seat as I turned to my girlfriend which she truly is now. Her eyes alight with joy as she realized before I the Ma'am was directed at me. I turned back to the attendant and spoke again. She want's cheesecake. At that moment my girlfriend knew I could not continue so she took over and concluded the cheesecake deal. Within moments my credit card was passed back with a here Ma'am and a polite thank you.

The window up and back towards the road my girlfriend elated and I as well. You got Ma'med.....You got Ma'med....excitedly she beamed. I sat in bewildered disbelief as the reality struck home. I was perceived as a woman. I was believable. Wich for me is the most important. To look like a woman takes more than makeup and a nice hairdo.......it takes attitude! My confidence soared as we pulled into the driveway. I slid out of my seat and reveled in the sound as my heels hit the concrete. Clackity clack they echoed as I carried my purse under my arm. Womanhood flooded my thoughts as I walked into the house.

When I left I wanted to be seen, to be found out or discovered yet now only hours later my outlook had changed. What was there to discover, or perhaps find out? To put it simply nothing. What would the neighbors or any passerby see, do you need to ask? Two women nothing more, certainly nothing less.

Home at last but still more to come. With a brief respite we ate and chatted about the days events thus far. My excitement could not be bridled as I slid my feet into my new shoes. The shoes that would mark me, own me and direct my actions hence forth. I had become in a matter of hours what I longed for. I was a woman today and will be one forever.

Ladies I can tell you that when you slip on a pair of bright red CFMP's for the first time your whole body shakes. Each of you know what there for and why we wear them. Nothing says woman like red shoes.

After resting the time was at hand. To the club we must go, I need to be seen, I want to be seen, I have to, for that is the purpose of our lives. With each outfit each bra our mind is drawn to that conclusion. Look at me, I am a woman!

It was almost painful to take them off but a necessary evil to change for the nights activities. My slacks came off and my supple black leather miniskirt went on. With little fanfare my girlfriend and I reshaped and molded our appearance for a night at the club. I was ready long before she perhaps due to my desire to go out again or the knowledge gained from the days events.

We both stood in front of the mirror.....together.....smiling at one another secure in the knowledge that we were closer now than ever before. She stepped out momentarily as I leaned in close to apply a fresh coat of heaven to my lips. Oh to make them so desirable....a perfect bow in soft luscious crimson. Some darker eyeshadow to lend a hint of desire. A short mist of perfume to capture the look as tuck an errant hair to the side. Now the fun really began as each of us zipped and adjusted. Plucked and pulled to get every curve right.

Our makeup freshened up and ready for the night ahead we strolled out the door. It seemed like mere moments when we arrived. The palpable chill in the air as we stepped out of the car. She was cold and wanted to bring her coat, I however was smoldering. My body alight with sensations. The cool air licked the legs as I walked across the parking lot. The soft brush of my hair as it grazed my neck. My jewelry sliding to and fro. I was on fire as I stepped onto the sidewalk. As we approached the door I saw one of our sisters. She was ravishing. Her small frame only served to accentuate her ample bosom. Her hair done up in a quite stunning way. As we passed each other we smiled that knowing smile. She spoke briefly and quickly as she strode by. Looking good girlfriend was all she said but from her it was more than enough to let me know I was hot.

Moments later we were inside. We went to the balcony immediately. Since the renovations that have been done there is a wonderful bar that overlooks the dance floor. We walked in and were greeted by the bartender he remembered us from the last time as we exchanged our greetings. Cher was playing on the video monitors so we watched in amazement at her performance. My girlfriend and I recalled when we had gone to see her live and relished the memory as we were handed our drinks. A jack and coke for her and a cosmopolitan for me. Drinks in had we set about the business of fun and reveled in our rich life.

swiss_susan
12-12-2005, 08:42 AM
Its an outrage that you went out and did all this without a single picture of your new CFMP's

On the other you rock that is the kind of day out I would love to have. Congratulations, well done, and all that jazz. Looking forward to more, and some pics.

susan

paulaN
12-12-2005, 10:06 AM
way to go. that sounds like so much fun. with the help of your gf.to. you've come a long way baby. keep on girlen

KathrynW
12-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Very well written. You should write TG stories...if you don't already...;)

Michelle Hart
12-13-2005, 04:10 AM
Very well written. You should write TG stories...if you don't already...;)

I dont write currently but have considered it. I type rather slowly so It would take awhile to roll them out.

cosmolovesph
12-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Very exciting and thank you for sharing!

I want pics of the CFMP's!! :)

Jeri Rene
12-13-2005, 08:34 PM
WOW.

That was great. I feel like I was there.

I had the most amazing time.

I want to go again.

Jeri

Michelle Hart
12-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Here is one photo, I'll try to post more later.

Adrianne
12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Way to go Michelle, sounds like you had a great time.