PDA

View Full Version : Here I go.

AliciaSL
12-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Well Here I go. Put on my makeup. Put on some nice Tight black jeans. And a nice mockT top. Toped off with a lovely zip up sweater. I plan to walk about 30-40 Blocks to a club to take a look before I move out of town.. Wish me luck. Where I live is Not. I repeat Not friendly to Crossderssers.. Too many red necks If you as me..
Hope my shoes don't hurt my feet..
Bye for now.. I will come back and tell you how it turned out...

Wendy me
12-12-2005, 04:52 AM
my only question is why?? if it's not safe why do it???were do theise people get their thinking from???

AliciaSL
12-12-2005, 05:08 AM
Oh boy! What a walk. The walking was good. But! It was all the lookers I got goin there.. Not sure how to look at that one though.. But I'm sure I was very noticed. I mean VERY! It seems that most of my fear was for locals.. Well, I got some of the locals attention.. The Police! :eek: I didn't get stopped or anything.. One cop tooted his Horn at me... (Giggling) Not too much longer there was another. Heck! I was looked at closely by at least 6 Police cars in 5 minutes.. All Police.. One even made a detour to take another look. Now of curse we have to include all the Locals that went by.. But the first Cop honking his horn at me was just too good. :)

Well the walk was nice. Even knowing that someone was watching over my fears.(Police Protection at it's best) As I walked on I started to feel a bounce come into my step. It seams I was Happy. Happy to be out the way It should be. It started to feel natural right up until I got to the door of the Club. Just as I got to the door I had a panic attack right there. So taking a few deep breaths and went in.

When I entered the Club I started to notice that it was real quiet. Part of me liked that, but still another part of me was shaking inside.. I surely did not want to stand out in a room.. Well! When I stand out in a room I stand out in a room.. The place was empty.. And I do mean empty. I had even called to find out what the best time to come would be. LOL... Someone had forgotten to tell everyone I was coming.. LOL.. Heck! I couldn't even get a cup of coffee. The bartender told me Sorry! I said Oh Well! and walked out again..

All in all. I got more then I asked for.. Lots of attention, exposure to the outside, and huge shot or confidence. Now I know I don't look to bad.. I was a little fearful of someone asking me where the Circus was.. But no one did.. Now I will not look at the door in fear. I may not deal with my neighbors while dressed yet. But Soon!

I also found that all the fuss of getting ready to go, along with staying at home all day in a wonderful long black dress with slits up both sides. I had also put on full makeup right from the start. This made me not sit in my pity pot about my wife leaving yesterday. All of this combined with positive goal progress, made a wonderful day..

Thanks for letting me just chatter here.
Love
Alicia

GypsyKaren
12-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Hi Alicia

I wouldn't walk that far for free nail polish, this old girl is much to lazy. Be sure to wear sensible shoes and have cab money with you. Are you sure you really want to do this? There are just some neighborhoods a girl should stay out of.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
12-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey there, Alicia. I'm so happy for you that you were able to get out there, enjoy and get that important boost of confidence that keeps us girls going! I know what a rush it can be. Congratulations!

That said, I do share our other sisters' concerns for your safety. I was in Eastern WA a few months ago, and it's a whole other world compared to where I am near DC. I guess I'm just feeling a little protective, but be careful out there. Hmm, perhaps a pic of what you looked like :rolleyes: would helpus in considering your situation...

Take care,

Tammi

Wendy me
12-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Alicia , my post here was not ment to offend you in your opening post it seamed that this was not a safe idear.. in your next post it shows you had your safty in mind with the changeing of the police shifts and the location of the police station ... as people read posts here thay sometimes coppy what outhers have posted that thay have done .... we all need to be safe when we go out and i am pleased to hear you thought out being safe....

thats the point i was trying to make.. sorry if you or any one miss read or missunderstood my intent on my post... safty frist big congrads on your time out....

susandrea
12-12-2005, 11:02 AM
You're very brave, and more power to you! :thumbsup: :)

Stay safe and happy! :angel:

gwenrob43
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Congrats, Alicia! Way to go. It was indeed a long walk, round trip especially.

Hope the new location, ( you said you were moving) is a god one for you. Be careful!

Gwen:cool:

Darlena
12-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Exhilerating wasn't it? Ladies, start taking notes please. Alicia had a fun time out there. But she was smart about it too. She didn't go down any blind alleys, stayed in plain view of the police & the public where no one was tempted to molest her and actually made contact with the straights. Whee! What fun! I'm so proud of my big grown-up girl. I think I might cry now. No, really! Love ya, Darlena:crying:

ebony
12-12-2005, 01:00 PM
my only question is why?? if it's not safe why do it???were do theise people get their thinking from???

If you feel that you are going to pass as a woman and not a crossdresser why not, thats when it is safe.