PDA

View Full Version : POST PINK CLOUD...when reason dictates

Robbin_Sinclair
03-26-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm home. Wearing forms, top, hose and my red XL Sidekicks. What a relief. It was an awful experience to be him again. I hate him.

Fortunately he has a female side (Rachel) who keeps him away from me. God, like a giant weight off my shoulders. Now, just be me. Watering the flowers, sewing the velcro, wearing the Scottish stuff...and being alone.

CDers have one thing in common, again. Alone-ness ability. You can't be a CD in a slave colony with no walls for privacy. Lord, what did I do to have this? Thank you.

Post Toasties Script: I have a new material for my LBD. Yes, I have one from Rachel (to die for) but this material is better. These things take time. Look for photos in 30 days. xx

I just realized, my imaginary sister, Rachel, has the same name as Rachel's on Irving St. under the L in Chicago.

What a coincidence. Really. Rachel talks to me a lot. And she also talks to him. Bipolar? If I wasn't on my meds I would be out of control. Of course bi-polar. And bi everything else. This is life. That's just how I am and always have been. Shallow and bi everything. And global.

Now sew Robbin. Yes, sweetie. Go upstairs, now. You belong there. I'll be fine.

Beverley Sims
03-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Robin there is nothing shallow about you, deep but not shallow.
You live in a nice tropical area and that is better than living under the "L".
Every five minutes it is noisy and bustling there.
Speaking figuratively you are a thousand miles away.
In reality, a lot, lot further.
Now, brighten up and go outside.