PDA

View Full Version : A first dinner date

Gemma Rhodes
12-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Hi Girls,

Just want to share the fact that I have met another local TG who only lives a mile away from me and she and her wife, who is very supportive, have invited me round on Saturday for a meal, drinks, chat etc. Can't wait as it will be my first dinner date as such where I can go and relax dressed as I wish and we are going to plan a little shopping trip too.

Just need to decide what to wear now!!

My TG life is certainly going from strength to strength these days, I am living the dream at the minute and loving every moment.

swiss_susan
12-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Sounds like your having lots of fun Gemma.

Lucky you indeed.

Susan

Imogen_Mann
12-12-2005, 04:18 AM
Only ONE thing you MUST wear....

A Smile :D

Have fun.

XX

Jayme

RachelDenise
12-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Gemma, lucky, lucky, lucky. Bring a nice bottle of wine!:D

GypsyKaren
12-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Hi Gemma

Can't beat living the dream, we usually get stuck with the nightmares. You know, one of the best things about coming out for me is that I have since made so many friends with fellow trannies. They're all the real deal, friends like that are hard to find.

GypsyKaren

cathy b
12-12-2005, 09:23 AM
sounds like a great time i'm sure you will have a ball. let us know how every thing goes.

Gemma Rhodes
12-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Hi Gemma

Can't beat living the dream, we usually get stuck with the nightmares. You know, one of the best things about coming out for me is that I have since made so many friends with fellow trannies. They're all the real deal, friends like that are hard to find.

GypsyKaren

Couldn't agree more Karen. Have met so many genuinly nice people, both fellow trannys and RG partners.

Gemma xx

Gemma Rhodes
12-17-2005, 12:39 PM
All set and ready to go. Have got my camera so I can bore you all with some more pics tomorrow.

Its really great to have a reason to dress up for instead of just sitting around at home all the time.

Gemma xx

HaleyPink2000
12-17-2005, 03:02 PM
I wanna come toooooooo! If I only was retired I'd come over for a week or so. Give me a couple years dear, and I'll come over and visit for a bit.

Love Sis!
Haley

Nikki Dee
12-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Have a great night...and give my love to Jay and Bev...and save me some dessert.!!!!..you know I have a sweet tooth.!!!
Love Nikki. xxx

HaleyPink2000
12-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Here is a wave Sis to you from me. *Smile*