PDA

View Full Version : What is Sexy?

marlene4
03-27-2013, 12:28 AM
The new Victoria's Secret Spring Fashion Vol 3 poses the every burning question "What is Sexy?"

A push-up bra in size 38-B...
Open appeals to cross dressers in the sleep and clothing sections
Those little finger signs that say 'it's ok, we know you do, and we love it...'
Luscious Lipstick...
The looks that say "Go ahead, wear a bra..."
A wig from Paula Young...
Flowery perfume...
A soft kiss,,,

Sophie Yang
03-27-2013, 02:37 AM
It is hard to define, but in a different context, as Justice Potter Stewart said, "I know it when I see it." :D

prene
03-27-2013, 03:40 AM
For me I do not need to much to wear the clothes.

I just need to feel like I have a female body.

So, wearing attached forms, corset and my control top panties (to tuck), then my walk changes and I can be in jeans and I feel sexy.

Nice hair and make-up do help.

flatlander_48
03-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Well, it probably wouldn't be bib overalls, unless of course Daisey Duke was wearing them...

Brenda79135
03-27-2013, 06:02 AM
What is Sexy? It is whatever you but on that gives the feeling of aahh, look at me. If VS or any other manufacture could find the answer to this, they would just send out a flyer with one item alone on it. Sexy is a state of mind on everybody. For myself, it is anything form fitting.

BLUE ORCHID
03-27-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Marlene, It's when I have to do a double take when a gorgeous lady walks by.

Gillian Gigs
03-27-2013, 10:30 AM
It is hard to define, but in a different context, as Justice Potter Stewart said, "I know it when I see it." :D

The comment of, "I know it when I see it", say it all to me. I can not count the number of times that I have been clothes shopping, for any occasion/style, that my wife has asked, "what are you looking for anyway"? The answer has always been, "I will know it when I see it!" I remember an up coming wedding and I had to find a new tie, my wife was really getting upset that I just couldn't find what I was looking for. Her attempts to help did nothing for me, so she ended up walking away to do other shopping. Just as she was to the door, I spoke out saying found it, and it has been a main staple ever since then. It is the same in regards to one of my skirts, but in that case she first pointed it out to me first. The same is true of what is sexy, what can look great on one person does nothing for another. I have seen one woman show some lace, cleavage and it does nothing, yet the same on another woman makes her look "HOT". Why... who knows, if the answer is ever found, that person will get rich very fast.

Beverley Sims
03-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Sexy is giving yourself an air of mystery.

Ashlyn Brooke
03-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Sexy is how you carry yourself, the fit and feel of lingerie hugging your body, 6" heels and of course; long, slow, deep, wet, passionate kisses that last three days!

danielletorresani
03-27-2013, 11:25 AM
For me it's thigh highs with garters..

Trishpdxcd2
03-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Well a sexy pair of stockings, garters and lacey panties are very sexy for me but it never all comes together until I put my lipstick on which is the last thing I do. When the lipstick goes on, then I feel sexy. By the way, I use the 24hour kind which are great.

Tracii G
03-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Its a trick question..................................RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle55
03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
To quote an old country song "it's the shape"

Jenni Yumiko
03-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Sexy is a state of mind IMO. If you feel you are, then In your mind you are and that's what matters.

Marleena
03-27-2013, 05:00 PM
I always thought the models in Playboy and Penthouse were sexy.:)

ArleneRaquel
03-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Marjorie Main is my daffyination of sexy !

SarahBJackson
03-27-2013, 08:52 PM
High heels, pantyhose, nail polish, and lipstick are sexiest!

docrobbysherry
03-27-2013, 09:33 PM
I agree completely, Sophie! I try some outfits or poses which I think will make Sherry look hot! Instead, BARF!

And yet, sometimes an innocent, mistaken photo will look so appealing!

I really have no idea if she looks hot until I see her photos! Same with GGs!

Paula T
03-27-2013, 09:36 PM
High heels, short skirts, always look sexy to me.

sometimes_miss
03-28-2013, 10:21 AM
What is sexy....hmmmmm. Well Leil Lowndes mentioned this in one of her books: Conventional men look past clothes. Where as a woman will shop carefully, and be quite picky about which fashion designer created her clothes in order to perfect 'her look', normal men look right through the attire to figure out how she will look naked, so her so highly prized fashion designer label clothes are no more important than sale specials from Walmart, it's all about how they enhance her figure to us. For me, it's more about where her hair is flowing, or how a skirt or dress falls along her legs, rather than what the dress looks like itself, for example.

Lacy PJs
04-15-2013, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=marlene4;3150731]The new Victoria's Secret Spring Fashion Vol 3 poses the every burning question "What is Sexy?"

Open appeals to cross dressers in the sleep and clothing sections...
QUOTE]

Huh? Did I miss something somewhere???

Lacy PJs

I Am Paula
04-17-2013, 02:25 PM
LacyPJs. I'm glad I'm not the only one scratching my head.

NicoleScott
04-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Sexy is not what it is, but where it is. It's in the mind of the beholder.

kayla_va
04-17-2013, 04:36 PM
To me sexy is stockings, garter, high heels, painted nails, long wig and colorful make up. I strive to achieve the **** look. For me, dressing is all about sex.

SilkySuzy
04-17-2013, 04:50 PM
I like that sultry look which i think is very sexy. Smoky eyes and sexy but not overy sexy clothes (does that make sense lol), with something very sexy underneath. I often think a nice smile can be very sexy too!

Stephanie47
04-17-2013, 05:04 PM
Sexy is more about how a person carries themselves rather than what they wear. I've met some very attractive/pleasant looking/downright alluring women, who blew it by opening their mouths and talking. Total bore! I've met other women who are attractive, but, not Victoria Secret models, but, know how to be alluring, interested in their date, dress tastefully, etc and are sexy. There are some young women at one of my local Target stores, who are always falling out of their tops. Sexy? No! Sure, they attract young guys who have raging hormones and are only interested in dating a pair of boobs.

CutieKylee
04-18-2013, 11:20 PM
I would say that i am a sexy girl... I have the slim figure long legs and naturally girly face so yeah.... I know it is a self centered idea i have but i say its confidence lol. What do you girls think?

Lynn Marie
04-19-2013, 06:43 AM

Heels, stockings, garters, tight skirts, the swell of breasts over a pushup bra, hips, legs, a waist, lips, eyes, just about everything female can be sexy to me. I sure do know it when I see it!

BlairP
04-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Just about anything can be sexy. Visually I think boots, great smiles, pouty lips, and mannerisms are sexy. The look and feel of great skin is awesome. A voice can be sexy to the ears. A certain taste can be extremely sexy and a person's smell alone can drive me nuts. Effort is sexy. You can tell when a girl or CD really puts serious amounts of time into her appearance even if she is not that physically gifted. That is really sexy. Attention to detail is sexy. But the sexiest thing of all by far is a person's imagination. With a good imagination you can go anywhere and be anybody. And lets face it, variety is sexy.

dawnmarrie1961
04-19-2013, 09:45 AM
"Sexy" is as sexy does. Being physically attractive or beautiful doesn't automatically translate to being "sexy". Sometimes a person can be deemed as looking "sexy" one second and "not sexy" the next. It is all a matter of perception. People's perception as to "What constitutes SEXY" can change at the drop of a hat. Like night and day.

bicurman35
04-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Eye contact is very sexy!

dtride
05-06-2013, 12:33 AM
sexy is both what you are wearing and how you work it. Mini skirts and high heels are a good start towards being sexy.

Rogina B
05-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Sexy is giving yourself an air of mystery.
I "second" that! "sexy" is a mental thing to me as well.

celeste26
05-06-2013, 06:05 AM
nothing tells another person sexy as being "available." For plain vanilla relationships that is great but for a CD it can be dangerous.

Jaylyn
05-06-2013, 07:55 AM
I feel sexy when I am dressed to the max from the top of my head to the bottom of my my tallest heels, garters, thigh highs with a short skirt that hugs my hips, and that small space of skin that shows from the top of my hose to the bottom of the black skirt when I sit legs crossed and look down at it, when I can feel the makeup on my face, and smell the faint order of the perfume behind my ears. When all my senses have been met I then feel the arousal of sensuality overload and get a peaceful, calming feeling deep inside that says to me this is as it should be " the me" I grave to be. I then am a fulfilled sexy woman even if only in my mind. I then am completed for a time and the kicks that just kept getting harder to find will have arrived in my body and mind together as one. This is my sexy.