PDA

View Full Version : Dreamed It

LelaK
03-27-2013, 07:47 PM
I dreamed I was in church turned around talking with or observing someone, i.e. friends or family. Then I realized I was wearing a short, delicate dress and I didn't want to be seen in a dress, though I was just a few pews back from the front row. Luckily most of the people were talking among themselves and not paying much attention to the minister or priest, who was facing away anyway. I walked quickly around the front row & along the left aisle, but the dream ended before I got anywhere. I felt great in the dress except for being afraid of being recognized and ridiculed.

In early adulthood I experienced precognitive dreams, but luckily I haven't since then. I wouldn't want that dream to come true for the most part and I don't expect to be in a church again any time soon.

~Joanne~
03-27-2013, 07:49 PM
That's the funny thing about dreams , they take our thoughts and then play with our emotions ;) I think your safe :)

BLUE ORCHID
03-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi Lela, Maybe you were sleep walking and it really happened.

Rachelakld
03-27-2013, 08:12 PM
It certainly sounds precognitive, Ok not sure about the church bit, but the fact that while dressed, you found yourself feeling as if your in a vulnerable situation. That eventuated in to no one taking any notice of what you were wearing, could also be a sign.

Jodi Anne
03-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Easter Sunday I will be wearing a dress at church for the first time for me. We found a new TG friendly church to try.

RenneB
03-27-2013, 10:05 PM
I've had a few of those dreams but if you get to dress en fem alot at night, they tend to go away and you start dreaming as a girl.... now that's the fun part....

Renne.....

Barbara Maria
03-28-2013, 12:13 AM
It's strange that as major a part of my life that dressing is I've had very few dreams about it,and the ones I've had have been nice dreams.Never about being outed.Just lucky,I guess.

Beverley Sims
03-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Lela, what do you want to dream about next?

LelaK
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
Beverley said: Lela, what do you want to dream about next?

Renne said: [When] you start dreaming as a girl.... now that's the fun part....
Yeah, that answers your question, Beverley. I want to dream being a girl. Actually, it almost seems that I was a girl in the first dream. At least I didn't really feel like a normal guy or anything. I only remember seeing myself from the waist down and it looked very feminine.