PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming up to my 1 year anniversary to getting out in the real world.

GinaM
03-27-2013, 10:17 PM
I can't believe it's already been a year since I first stepped foot outside. I actually haven't ventured out in the past 4-6 months though and it's KILLING ME. I was getting out ALL THE TIME at least twice/week and it was AWESOME. Then, life got in the way and thing got crazy. That said, next Thurs and Friday I will have 2 days away to dress en femme AND the following weekend I will get Friday evening all the way thru until Sunday morning. I cannot frigen WAIT!!!

FelicityMay
03-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a blast!
be sure to post pictures ;)

Beverley Sims
03-28-2013, 05:15 AM
I believe spring is coming when the snow goes.
It will just be a little late and then......

Wheeeeeee!

Claire Cook
03-28-2013, 05:21 AM
Gina,

We know where you're at. Girl, it's time to make up for lost time -- have a blast indeed!

Jennifer Marie P.
03-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Gina make the best of the lost time.

Debra Russell
03-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Yahoo -- I'am in the same boat and it sucks ---- glad for you..................Debra

kimdl93
03-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary and Enjoy your next weekend outings!

JamieQ
03-28-2013, 08:04 PM
I can't believe it's already been a year since I first stepped foot outside. I actually haven't ventured out in the past 4-6 months though and it's KILLING ME. I was getting out ALL THE TIME at least twice/week and it was AWESOME. Then, life got in the way and thing got crazy. That said, next Thurs and Friday I will have 2 days away to dress en femme AND the following weekend I will get Friday evening all the way thru until Sunday morning. I cannot frigen WAIT!!!

Im in the same boat time to time. I had today for myself so I went out walking enfemme all day at a state park, an arbetorium and shopping...knowing it will be a while before the opportunity comes again...a few weeks is a long time!... life sometimes gets in the way...do it when you can...every minute you can is precious, is it not?
4-6 months seems way too long...

carhill2mn
03-28-2013, 08:11 PM
It is amazing how once you have ventured out you want to do it much more!

GinaM
03-28-2013, 09:33 PM
It is amazing how once you have ventured out you want to do it much more!

It totally is. Before we moved at the beginning of the year my schedule was better as my child was in daycare 2 days/week which allowed me the freedom to venture out on those days. Now, it's much more difficult as I'm with him during the day so that is the main reason I'm not out at all any more. The good news is that I will have 2 days out next weekend and another 2 days out the following weekend. It's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!