PDA

View Full Version : Deep Thoughts by Jenny

jenny_geek72
03-27-2013, 11:17 PM
I've noticed that the last couple of outings for me have become more and more easy. Before, while in a store, I would avoid making eye contact and duck through racks and aisles to avoid people. This last couple of outings, I was confident enough to walk around like I owned the joint :heehee:

I am becoming more comfortable being Jenny and am trying to figure out what that means? After doing this for the past 29 years (off and on), you think I would have this figured out. Nope, still searching and figuring it all out.

Question to the more experienced members of the group . . . is there a time where we have things figured out?

My struggle is that I enjoy being a man, and enjoy being a dad but I have convinced myself that I cannot be open about this part of me. I am at a great place in my life with family and career but wonder if this is me just trying to sabotage my life with my dressing. Especially as I get more comfortable with Jenny, I'm afraid that I will do something stupid and come out to the world involuntarily.

For the time being, I will enjoy my Jenny time as I get it. Short term plan is to keep my secret . . . for now.

Thanks for listening. That is something that I enjoy about this site is that this is a way for me to vent my feelings to an audience of like minds. I appreciate the stories and experiences everyone shares on this forum.

NathalieX66
03-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Hey! Good story, thanks for sharing.

I love being out in public, and interacting with people. After 3 years going out en femme in public, I've realized that it is not as hard as you might think. Most of the hangup is in your head.

docrobbysherry
03-27-2013, 11:47 PM
If u can't pass, the next best thing is to develop a thick skin when you're out.

I believe the natural next stage is to become less sensitive to your own dressed state. And, more sensitive to how other folks react to u.

For a few of us, that happens after just a few trips out. For other dressers like me, it can take many years to build that kind of fem confidence!

DeeArel
03-27-2013, 11:56 PM
I have got me more or less figured out. Time will bring you most of the understanding that you seek.

As many here have said, it is a part of you that you enjoy and therefore, you are compelled to exercise it.

AllieSF
03-28-2013, 12:13 AM
As the others have said, it gets easier the more you do it and it brings a lot more enjoyment to the whole process of transforming yourself from a great guy into a wonderful woman. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, know yourself better than anyone else and are learning more about yourself all the time. My only recommendation is to follow your own instincts, ask questions and see how the replies apply to you in your unique situation. You may have been dressing for a long time, but you seem to be just starting to feel comfortable being out in the real world. That is a major step for some and I believe you need to get more comfortable being the more liberated Jenny before you decide what to do about all this.

Just remember once out of the bag, it is not possible to put it all back in. So, think twice before making that major decision. In my case being single, I have no reason to come out to family and friends. I have very little to gain and a potentially significant amount to lose if I do decide to tell.

Lorileah
03-28-2013, 12:59 AM
when I get it all figured out I will let you know

Beverley Sims
03-28-2013, 04:58 AM
The more you go out the esier it becomes.
A lot of traits that you concentrate on become natural an others take their place as new exercises to learn.
Eventually you start to exude the confidence of a woman.

You will never figure it out.
If women can't how can you?

carhill2mn
03-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Yours is a dilemna that many of us have had. Having "things figured out" will vary for each of us. I made the choice to keep my family, job, friends ahead of my CD desires. Later in life I was able to spend much more time en femme.

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Get out there and enjoy being Jenny, smile at everyone and look through the racks with confidence.
You never can get things figured out as there is something to put a spanner in the works.
Eventually I feel you should come out to your wife.
It would not be nice to be caught red handed so to speak.