PDA

View Full Version : Ironic?

Shadowgirl89
03-28-2013, 04:19 AM
I've found it some what ironic that my mother (who does not accept my CD'ing) owns a women's shoe store and i help her run and manage it, she found some panties in my room about ten years ago (I'm now 23 but still live at home) but doesn't know I still dress now I'm surrounded by high heels, sandals, flats, and wedges I would love to try on but can't, especially when new styles come :'(

Kalista Jameson
03-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Hey, Shadowgirl,

Maybe you could approach your mom again about your crossdressing with a new twist. Tell her you want to dress while at work and advertise to crossdressing clientele and increase business revenue. Maybe from a business angle, you can hook her. Increased sales could possibly sweeten the pot. I'm not sure what your mom's specific reservations are about crossdressing are, so take my idea with a grain of salt. :)

But your point is taken. Must be hard to work in a candy store and never touch the chocolate.

Cheers,

Kalista

Beverley Sims
03-28-2013, 06:17 AM
I am sure that there are times when you are in the shop ALONE!

I had the misfortune to be alone in a dress shop once.

With the owners young daughter.

We were both the same age, very good friends and loved helping each other into those dresses that fitted us.

We finished and went home about 3 o'clock in the morning.

I feel a song coming on here.

Karren H
03-28-2013, 06:23 AM
Sounds more like crossdressing purgatory .... lol

Rogina B
03-28-2013, 06:41 AM
We need further details....What size do you wear? Do you carry that size in the store? As I see it,bring a pair of the cutest shoes in your size to Mom[in front of customers] and EXCLAIM how much YOU love these shoes and want them for yourself.. Or,we can put the word out,and FLOOD Mom's store with Tgirls till you come clean with her!! Your choice! lol

~Joanne~
03-28-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't think you should push your dressing on her but I would surly be in pure hell if I was surrounded by heels all day long. Like stated above, I am sure there are times when your alone in the store and I would make the best of those times myself ;)

Shadowgirl89
03-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Usually I do take advantage of my time alone at the store :) luckily for me I'm not too tall so usually a nine fits me so I can try on just about anything

NV Susan
03-28-2013, 10:34 AM
As they say in that TV commercial...."you must be as happy as a witch in a broom factory" when at work alone!! :heehee:

Tracii G
03-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Take the store online and get a bunch of us to buy from her store.That way she can increase revenue and you get the chance to be the hero.
Plus you get the chance to show her CDing is OK and good for business.
I'm a size 9 too !!

GeminaRenee
03-28-2013, 12:24 PM
That's not really ironic. It's just an unfortunate circumstance. Good luck to you.

Sharon B.
03-28-2013, 03:05 PM
See if you can get the Cross-dressing groups in your area to shop there.

Annaliese
03-28-2013, 03:40 PM
All calling, everyone in California, go for shoe at Shadowgirl89 store. let her mother see some classy girls, money does change minds.

MissTee
03-29-2013, 11:21 PM
I am addicted to shoes, so your scenario would drive me bonkers.