PDA

View Full Version : Do you have your "ticket" to the CD.com Holiday Party?

uknowhoo
12-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm soo looking forward to meeting and mingling with all you fine ladies.

Now, to get your ticket... please post below and let us know you'll be attending, what you'd like to bring, and what you'll be wearing :p (pic or written desdcription is fine).

I'll start. Well, of course I'm going to be there (with bells on). I was planning on bringing a nice veggie tray, in that I'm on a diet.:angel:

I'll be wearing my favorite lbd... fitted silk bodice and skirt with lace overlay, black hose and my 4" patent pumps.

I'll look forward to seeing y'all at the party!!

Hugs,

Tammi

Sharon
12-12-2005, 12:28 PM
I thought this was to be a formal affair?

I haven't anything to wear that's suitable, so I think I may need to go out and purchase a new gown. I'm thinking of that black and silver sequin gown I saw in Lord and Taylor a few weeks ago. mmmmm....

In the meantime, I'm seeing what I can whip up in the kitchen to bring with me. Perhaps my renowned cheese cake. mmmmm.... again :)

Julie York
12-12-2005, 06:14 PM
This had better be a pretend party, or I'll have to kill someone for not inviting me.

I will be wearing the famous red shoes and fully fashioned stockings (I can dream) and something...else.! Oh and a feather boa. And I might bring some booze to eat...and booze for desert.

And something to drink.

And some drink.

:D

Bring on the kareoke.

I will surviiive......

Sarahgurl371
12-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Well I would luv to meet you all as well. So I guess I will have to do some shopping since I would want to make a grand entrance. My first social event and all, and I would Luv to have a beautiful evening gown! Oh, I guess I will need some new shoes now as well! Great just what i need, another stuupid' pair of heels. All I needed was a reason!!!

As for the food, I guess that I will bring some nice steaks, since all we have so far is veggies, cheese cake, and booze!

Wendy me
12-12-2005, 07:12 PM
well i would wear a little black dress and some strappy heels.....what would i bring??? how abought a few bottles of nice wine... and some "party favors"...

Ms. Laura
12-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh I'd love to come! I'll bring a lasagna, one of my specialties. I think I haave just the right gown too.

Raychel
12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I'll be there, Bringing Chocolate Chip Cookies. And wear either this dress or a nice red Jacket and skirt set I just saw thru the window at Dress Barn

Laurie Ann
12-12-2005, 10:19 PM
I'll be there and I will bring ME. Just kidding I'll bring some chips and dip. A low calorie dip of course. I would love to wear the always fashionable LDB with heels naturally

Angela Burke
12-12-2005, 10:31 PM
As we're going to need some of the girls to serve all this wonderful food and drink, I'm volounteering myself.
I'll be wearing my French maids dress, apron and lovely panties!

Love Angela XX

Sophia Rearen
12-12-2005, 10:52 PM
I'll be there. I don't need to bring anything because I'll be hanging out with Julie. She seems to have everything covered. Now what do I cover myself with? Hmmm?

Rachel Morley
12-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Christmas party? in a posh hotel? with a band? and 4 course dinner? I'll be wearing a long slinky black dress with strappy heels and more make up than usual :)

Can you imagine what it would really be like if we organized an annual event for this site??!! Awesome!! Totally worth doing, where do I sign up? :D

If it was a small event we organized ourselves at a local community center, then I'd still wear a dress but less dressy, I'd also bring a bottle of Shiraz and a nice vegetarian dish :)

GypsyKaren
12-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Count me in! I make some awesome stuffed mushrooms, and I got a black with gold sparkles dress that I'm crazy about.

GypsyKaren

Veronica E. Scott
12-12-2005, 11:55 PM
OK now lets see if I've got this right we have
Cheese Cake
Booze,lots of Booze
Steak
Wine and Party Favors
Lasagna
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chips and Dip
Bottle of Shiraz
Veggie Dish
Stuffed Mushrooms
And I will bring an antipasto,lets see what will I wear A nice black evening Gown a string of pearls,pearl earings and a white fox fur coat.
See you at the party.

uknowhoo
12-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Well, it would seem it will be quite the event of the season. The carpenters and electricians are putting the final touches on the runway now.
Cute apron, Sharon, just don't break a nail in the kitchen.
Laura, what a gorgeous gown (I'd love to borrow it sometime:D )!
Thanks for taking time to rsvp. Ooh, I can't wait to see you all!
Hugs,
Tammi

kristine239
12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
I think it wold be awsome if a lot of us could get together at trnsgender 2006 in Philadelphia next April.

I'd even set up a special event for this group Would you come? Really?

Love Kristine

andreaboots
12-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Wow! We can sure dream can't we?? Or can this be a reality check? Why don't we try to do this somehow???? I'll be there for sure!!! Now let's see, what to wear...hmmmm...ok, a long black leather skirt, boots and a nice red blouse with the ruffled front plus lots of silver/onyx jewelry. XXX:thumbsup:

Rachel Ann
12-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh dear! I can't decide between my full length faux organza dress with a pink underdress*, or my short velvet LBD with faux organza bolero sleeves. I can't decide what shoes, accessories and wrap to wear too. Somebody please HELP!

Happy Holidays, everybody.

Love

Rachel xxx

*I'm still looking in vain for a long black classic lacy slip to wear with this instead. Maybe next year.

Lissa Stevens
12-15-2005, 05:30 PM
I will have on a simple black shirt, red blouse and black jacket. Oh, and black 3" pumps. I will bring some sausage and cheese dip along with some great cocktail weenies wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with brown sugar and baked. Sounds strange but very good.

Stormgirl
12-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Don't think Im welcomed.

uknowhoo
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Aww, c'mon, don't be shy Aubrey!
We'd love ta have ya, even if you come in a camo cami :p
Tammi

Rachel Ann
12-16-2005, 05:22 AM
I think I have just the right gown too.
Oooohhh I am jealoussss! Of the gown, and of your looks!

Rachel Ann xx

Trudi
12-16-2005, 05:43 AM
Hi

If you are having a party please count me in, it would be great. I need to know were & when so I can check my work roster.

If I can make it I would wear a black dress, black stocking's & black high heel shoes. I have just ordered my first wig, cannot wait, so excited (I will then get my wife to take some pictures so I can post my photo).....food rise I would bring some 'Thai Chicken'

Take good care

Trudi

bridgette63
12-16-2005, 05:47 AM
Ill be there with bells on, with some of our famous broiled barbecued shrimp and bacon... The LBD seems to be the favored dress so maybe that or perhap a new gown is in order, or maybe the maids dress to help Angela serve... This wil be so fun

cindybarnes
12-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Hmmm I guess I will be wearing a black velvet skirt and red sequin blouse my thoughtful wife gave me last year for Xmas,, its ok if I bring her with I hope :)
Sounds like the buffet table is filling up , but I could bring some bacon wrapped sea scallops,, maybe some "spiced" egg nog *S*
Oh and I happen to have some Mistletoe here somewhere too :)

Cindy

Rachel Ann
12-16-2005, 06:55 AM
I can't cook for sour apples, so I'll bring a bottle of champagne and a centerpiece of flowers for the table.

... it's ok if I bring her with I hope :)
She's a brave woman to go out with someone as gorgeous as you, Cindy. :) We would love to meet her.

Don't think I'm welcomed.
You'll never know if you don't show, sweetie! Come on in, the water's fine!

Love

Rachel xx