PDA

View Full Version : How many panties are too many?

StephanieH
12-12-2005, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes: Just a weird question, but I'm curious if others out there have a hard time not buying too many panties. For as infrequently as I get to dress, I've got a fair amount of the things, but if I'm in a department store or something like that and see a pair in my size that look "right", I feel compelled to buy them. My wife's okay with this, but I think I'm starting to become more of a "collector" of panties than a user! How many is too many? :)
Randi ;)

Nikki Dee
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Hun...there ain't no such thing as too many panties.!...a girl's gotta have a choice surely.!!!!
Love Nikki. xx

hidden passion
12-12-2005, 11:44 AM
You can never have too much of a good thing!!

Julie York
12-12-2005, 11:47 AM
They're like a Chinese meal. An hour later you want another pair.

Too many is..... when you come across ones you didn't know you HAD!:D

Tiffany Tuesday
12-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Hun...there ain't no such thing as too many panties.!...a girl's gotta have a choice surely.!!!!
Love Nikki. xx

Randi honey,

i totally agree with Nikki Dee .. a girl can never have too many pretty panties, coz there are so many cuteliciously yummy mommy scrummy ones and like Julie says you just never know when you may urgently need a new panty handy Randi :D

hugz

Darlena
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Now picture this in your mind,if you will. A big "Trophy Room" filled with every kind of wonderful silky/frilly panties up to your waist. There would still be room for more if you ask me. Darlena:c9:

Jerigirl
12-12-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm totally with the other girls on the post. I girl can never have enough pretty, frilly, lacey, girly panties to wear! It seems that every time I see a pair of panties that will fit and look nice on me, I just have to have them. I probably own more panties than most GG own! I just love wearing them.

Kiss,
Jeri Girl

Daphne Renee
12-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Not sure you can have too many.. well you have too many if you dont have any room in your house to put more in.. LOL

seriously though.. even if the are as you put it "collector panties" then thats fine too. Panties probably wouldnt even make it into the top 10 weird things people collect.

Angela Burke
12-12-2005, 04:57 PM
I love panties, I always wear them.
But it's when I get to the "I don't remember buying those" stage, I know it's time for a clear out.

Love Angela XX

celeste26
12-12-2005, 05:14 PM
There is a guy here in the Portland Oregon area who collected over 10,000 (he actually stole them) I dont care what you think there is a limit. For me one whole drawer full is more than enough.

(I'm a boob man anyway Panties are not so important to me.)

annekathleen
12-12-2005, 05:27 PM
I Have Tons Of Panties And Bras , Every Style, Every Fabric, Every Color, Ever Fit And Every Feel. I Feel Bad When I Talk To The Women At My Work Place That Have Like 6 Bras Total. I Must Have 100's Of Bras And 100's Of Panties. Talk About An Early Morning Dilemma, I Just Don't Know Which Pair To Wear In The Morning. Aren't We Lucky?

Georgina
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
According to an old joke the answer is 13. 12 is enough, one for each month of the year. Georgina

susancheerleader
12-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Well, I have no idea how many panties I have. I can tell you I have a WHOLE DRAWER full... and is almost bursting at the seams and I just ordered more. I love going throught them to decide what kind and color I want.

size7satin
12-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Well 2

If you wear more then 2 they start getting bulkey under your dress.:D

Helen MC
12-13-2005, 10:01 AM
I have hundreds of pairs of panties or knickers as we call then here in the UK.:D

kymmieLorain
12-13-2005, 01:29 PM
You can never have to many panties. There are so many styles, colors, fabrics etc. I am getting close to having to dedicate another drawer for them.

Kymmie

Keri
12-13-2005, 02:10 PM
If you include bloomers/knickers, then I'd say there's never enough. The two pics I include are my idea of "appropriate attire" under a skirt, as I find the current style of g-strings/panties much, much too "restrictive".:cheeky:

sweeting
12-13-2005, 02:22 PM
i must have a hundred pairs of panties all stiles and colorslove the feeling and there looks i wear them 24/7 love laurie

Darlena
12-13-2005, 02:35 PM
If you think I'm sick or twisted then log off right now. Because panties are pretty much central to the issue of CDing. I mean ..,that is the one article of intimate apparell that serves as a catalyst to explore one's femme side. By the way Keri, thanks for the bloomer/knickers pics. Keep them coming. Okay? And also..,I happen to wearing some very pretty/girly silky/satin flower-embroidered panties as I text this right now.But if you are shocked & offended by that you always have the option of logging off. Butt before you do, let me remind you to renew your subscription to Victoria's secret.:dom: Love & kisses, Darlena :rose:

StephanieH
12-13-2005, 03:33 PM
:p Okay, I'm feeling better about myself now, and I agree - I think that panties are the basis for everything else, so to speak. Take everything else away, I think the panties are still the most important single article of clothing, or undies, or whatever. On a funny note, no joke, last week I caught my wife wearing a pair of MY panties! :eek: I slapped her on the tush and called her a little hussy, but she just laughed and said I'd better get used to it. That made me feel a lot better too really, because while I don't get to dress nearly as often as I'd like, I'm happy that she's not too creeped about it and is actually stealing my panties instead of vice-versa! I've got maybe thirty pair, but that number is rapidly on the rise. I like them all, but I've got a couple pair of vintage-looking gartered panties that are especially nice to me. Our local Mervyn's department store is going out of business and all their lingerie is currently 60% off and I'm told it will go even lower after Christmas! This has caused me to buy a fair amount of undies in the last two weeks and I suspect I'll be there right after Christmas to fight over what's left. Later ya'll! :p :)
Randi

Joanne_2003
12-13-2005, 06:28 PM
I don't think there is an amount of bras or panties that would constitute too many. My wife disagree's, this weekend I purchased two more panty girdles, she said that I already had 5 times the underwear she has and she has too many, understand? I looked at her and said no I don't, sorry!!!:D

Staci
12-13-2005, 10:40 PM
It seems like I never have enough panties. I really enjoy the variety of panties you can have. I have everything from thongs to pettipants. I love them all.