PDA

View Full Version : Hae you ever

Abigail
03-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Have you ever thought what it would be like to turn up to an appointment enfemme.
I have to claim unemployment benefit every fortnight, and was just imagining what reaction i would get if i went as Abi.
I'm not out to friends and family, thats not to say they dont know, and have only cross dressed out of town.
But the thought of going as a girl is something i imagine.
Doubt i would ever actually do it though, unless the pink fog really took hold

Donna June
03-28-2013, 04:42 PM
I imagine doing it...a lot, but like you I doubt I would

lacy s
03-28-2013, 05:06 PM
I've thought about it, even talked myself into it a few times, but always lose my nerve.

DeeArel
03-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Fortunately, I have never had to claim unemployment and pray that the streak continues.

However, there are a multitude of activities that I have thought about and then said never. Strange but the list is now shrinking. It appears that once the thought seeds it tends to grow and eventually become reality.

Jeanna
03-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Yes ofcourse I have.

GeminaRenee
03-28-2013, 06:22 PM
No, not really. I try not to mix business & pleasure.

NathalieX66
03-28-2013, 11:05 PM
I was thinking of showing up at jury duty en femme, but in respect to the people involved to the cased, after 3 days of Petit Jury I backed out.

Actually, when I look back on it, I'm glad I did. The case involved an infant that died of a medical treatment, and the parents were suing the doctor for malpractice. I saw both the couple, who were in noticeably distraught and in deep pain, and the two doctors that were involved.

I felt that by showing up en femme, I would have made a mockery of their situation.

Barbara Maria
03-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Thought about it many times,but still haven't had the nerve.

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2013, 12:38 AM
When I was younger I had many thoughts like that! Now a days I go every where dressed! Even to the S.S. office you will find me in a skirt!!!!!!!!

LSL_Dee
03-29-2013, 01:27 AM
My wife said I should go to work en femme. We own the company, are the only people in the office and deal with our clients remotely. So when i get back from this business trip I am going to Dress for Success. I started wearing makeup to the office before i left on this trip, so it is just the next step on my journey.

The only issue would be negotiating trips to the lady's room. I drink way too much coffee diring the day.

I Am Paula
03-29-2013, 10:03 AM
When I decided to go full time I changed a lot of my contacts, for ex. a new Doctor, a new Dentist who have only seen me en femme. A few people I couldn't change, I just showed up. Other than slight shock, nobody has had a problem with it.-Celeste

Nicole Brown
03-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Oh I don't know, going out en femme is really no different than going in drab, only you look prettier.

Maybe my views are a little bit different than some of yours are and this may be due to my being within 2 months of beginning my new life when I begin living as Nicole full time. Most people are just so darn busy today and involved with themselves, that they really don't pay attention to their surroundings and who is standing 10 feet away.

Personally, I go virtually everywhere as Nicole and keep most of my appointments as her. All of my doctors appointments have been attended en femme, my trips to local government to pay my taxes and water bill are en femme as well as all of my everyday errands. I have taken both of my cars through inspection as Nicole and my attorney hasn't seen be in drab in years.

My immediate family all know the new, and better, me and mostly accept me. Most all of my friends know and accept me and the several who do not already know will within 2 months.

Basically the Transgendered population is getting a lot of attention lately and, at least here in New Jersey, seems to be seeing much more acceptance than was previously the case. So, if you want to keep an appointment and present yourself as a woman do it. I did, and I will never look back...

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 12:19 PM
I do not attend appointments in an alternative gender, it is always the same as I appointed originally.

Trishpdxcd2
03-29-2013, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't either, but I have thought about using my femme voice when calling say a business and making a general inquiry about their hours. It would be a good way to practice.

Nikki A.
03-29-2013, 01:12 PM
However, there are a multitude of activities that I have thought about and then said never. Strange but the list is now shrinking. It appears that once the thought seeds it tends to grow and eventually become reality.

Like DeeArel said there were places and things I've said that I would never go to dresed as Nikki. However that list has also shrunk and now rather than say never, it more often is not yet.