PDA

View Full Version : a few firsts today

Jenniferathome
03-28-2013, 05:29 PM
I think spring finally arrived. Temperature soared into the 60's with some sun! Wow. It's spring break so the parks are flooded with people but as I try to get more comfortable in my second skin, I took the dog for a walk. It's a small thing but it's new to me. I dressed casually and off we went. My first headband too! I think it worked: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cof3v8lh75jff49/IMG_5263.jpg Dozens of people saw me as I walked past. No troubles at all. I occasionally forgot I was dressed. Neat feeling. Just a al walking her dog. Good walking practice too!

Anyone can do it, I'm no different than you.

Abigail
03-28-2013, 05:31 PM
You are so lucky, still cold with snow here

andrea lace
03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Great to here the weather is hotting up! :) it's snowing here still!!!! :(

SarahBJackson
03-28-2013, 05:34 PM
The temperature here finally broke 50 degrees!

genevie
03-28-2013, 05:48 PM
You do it so well. What percentage of the time do you dress completely en femme? I'm always curious about the girls that are so accomplished and look so comfortable.

Jenniferathome
03-28-2013, 05:54 PM
What percentage of the time do you dress completely en femme?

I'd say no more than a three times in any given month for the last year or so.

JustWendy
03-28-2013, 06:07 PM
A great casual choice for an early spring day. It feels like it's starting to warm up here too on the east coast.

Wendy

Michelle (Oz)
03-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi Jennifer.

I love the summer and its sad for us down here that its coming your way. Oh well, our turn will come again and so eventually will the tan.

While I do like the polkadot dress too, this was the outfit that I commented on. Relaxed but still so very female.

Sad that you have such limited ability to dress completely. You present so well. Seems that the warmer weather will help.

Michelle

GeminaRenee
03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Well, the headband is a good look for you. Here's to many more!

~Joanne~
03-28-2013, 07:05 PM
You look really great Jennifer :) If I had saw you walking by I would have never gave it a second thought other than a chick and her dog ;) The headband really does work and I was thinking of getting a few myself, where did you buy it? when I have looked at them all I find is the really thin ones.

mmarmstrong
03-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi Jennifer - great look! The headband definitely worked, along with the rest of the outfit, well done!!! Glad you enjoyed...and great idea for walking practice, to be out with the dog.

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 12:50 PM
I agree we can all do it to a degree.
You do present well, I wanted to see the dog.

Wildaboutheels
03-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Clearly you are now due for a name change.

Maybe Jenniferoutandabout?

Jenniferathome
03-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Clearly you are now due for a name change.

Maybe Jenniferoutandabout?

Intriguing. Sure says a lot about my state of mind when I joined... :-)

Tammy Nowakowski
03-29-2013, 02:55 PM
you look super Jennifer

AllieSF
03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
How about JenniferBS, for Boise State of course. You look terrific and those day time outings are a lot of fun. Now you are doing that closer to home than I would. Good for you. We have been struggling with our very wonderful Spring like temperatures for the past month. It should be close to 70 today and maybe a little much needed rain over the weekend.

Annaliese
03-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Getting hot here to, will be working in the yard this weekend, tank top and shorts.

Ms. Laura
03-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Very Cute! I really like those shoes, they're cute and scream GIRL. (Which is to say they don't scream, but blend)

My browser is showing the pic as too dark to see the headband but I'm sure it's a nice touch. I've been trying to make one work but haven't been able to yet.

And I concur with changing to Jenniferoutandabout!

Jenniferathome
03-29-2013, 03:26 PM
How about JenniferBS, for Boise State of course.

Of course, the BS fits for so many other reasons....;-)

Lady Slipper
03-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Wildaboutheels beat me to it. :D

Very nice presentation Jennifer, I wouldn't have looked twice if I passed you by (well ok, I would've looked twice, but only because any woman in a skirt or dress gets a second look from me :heehee: ).

Ms. Laura
03-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Now I see the headband. That looks adorable!

Angie G
03-29-2013, 08:29 PM
You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

stemart
03-30-2013, 10:41 PM
sounds like a good day for you!

mary something
05-01-2013, 11:39 AM
you look great! Have fun!

dawnmarrie1961
05-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote: "I occasionally forgot I was dressed." Yup. Walking naked woulda attracted alot of attention. LOL! That aside, I'm proud of you! It takes a lot of inner strength sometimes to be yourself. Yes "anyone can do it." But no. Not everyone is ready to just yet. But they can take strength from you. And that's a good thing.
Little piece of advice. "Never forget who and what you are." It will keep you out of trouble. The world can be a very crule and harsh place for people like us. Be safe. Be smart.

dawnmarrie1961
05-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote: "I occasionally forgot I was dressed." Yup. Walking naked woulda attracted alot of attention. LOL! That aside, I'm proud of you! It takes a lot of inner strength sometimes to be yourself. Yes "anyone can do it." But no. Not everyone is ready to just yet. But they can take strength from you. And that's a good thing.
Little piece of advice. "Never forget who and what you are." It will keep you out of trouble. The world can be a very crule and harsh place for people like us. Be safe. Be smart.

joanne_mi
05-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Great spring look for you! Very cute n' passable. I think spring is finally here as well. 79 and sunny today! After 'the never ending winter' we've had this year, I'm ready for this.

dawnmarrie1961
05-01-2013, 12:19 PM

linda allen
05-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Jenifer, that's a great outfit on you and a great look. Most importantly, it's appropriate for the occasion. Part of the reason you seemed to blend in is that you were dressed the same as a genetic female would be dressed for an afternoon walk in the park.

cdsara
05-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I love the new outfit. I wish we could have gone for a walk dressed together.