PDA

View Full Version : Ten days to myself. What to do?

Bree Wagner
03-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I sent the wife and kids off on a trip to both sets of grandparents last night. It's kind of like a ten day vacation where I still have to go to work. :heehee:

I'm sure there's going to be plenty of Bree time coming up, the real questions are just what to do. I'll be trying to set up some nights out with friends but I'm also searching my brain to figure out other new things to do. There's always dinner, movies, and shopping but what else?

Possible firsts for Bree I'm considering:
-Go to a play / comedy show
-Go disc golfing
-Go skiing (Tougher since my season pass has my picture on it)

Others?

Too bad my wife isn't here though. If the kids were just a few years older...

-Bree

~Joanne~
03-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Sounds like a great ten days ahead of you :) It's always good to get your girl time! have fun and let us know what you did ;)

mmarmstrong
03-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Oh my - the possibilities! Got to have a shopping 'day' for Bree. The fun browsing and trying on different looks is always a great time. Always thought going to the library/bookstore to have a coffee and do some reading could be fun. Similarly, browsing through museum/art show would be fun too.

Whatever you do, I'm sure 10 days will be an adventure!

Barbara Maria
03-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Enjoy every minute,girlfriend.Those 10 days will go by so fast it'll seem like 10 minutes.Have a ball.Barbara

Rachael Ray
03-29-2013, 01:45 AM
Bree:
You could do errands that you would normally do as a guy:
1. Get oil changed
2. Get tires rotated
3. Go to Home Depot or Lowes to get materials needed for a project you're working on

Fun things you would normally do as a guy:
1. Hit a bucket of balls at the driving range
2. Go and eat at Hooters

Other:
1. Go and get a makeover at Mac cosmetic store

Sophie Yang
03-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Bree,

A Portland group goes out every second Saturday of the month to a comedy club in Portland. I always try and go when in town. It is always a blast. The group is usually 15 - 30 girls that meets up for drinks and/or dinner before the show.

Mikaylagirl
03-29-2013, 07:12 AM
Struuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut your stuff :)
Woot!

Georgia_Maine
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
Man of La Mancha is playing at the Arvada Center right now. People come dressed up and down. I think it would be fun!

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Bree,
What a question.
Why not arrange a card game with your wild friends and take a holiday from dressing.
Ten whole days.
Next question.

Stephanie47
03-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Before posting a comment I went to your home page. You seem to be comfortable being out and about en femme enjoying life. Ten days? Do anything and everything you want. Maybe you should start by buying a time lock and taking all your male clothing and locking them in a closet or storage area for ten days. That you stop you from slipping back into male mode for ten days.

FelicityMay
03-29-2013, 03:52 PM
i would go nuts with 10 days to myself! but im so new to this that every little thing would get me excited :heehee:
I never get to have time alone, but I would just enjoy going throughout the day like i normally would but while dressed up!
whatever you decide to do, be sure to take some pictures ;)

Lorileah
03-29-2013, 04:36 PM
I will be at the Crown all weekend :) Wait, that sounds like normal doesn't it?

Bree Wagner
03-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Got to have a shopping 'day' for Bree. The fun browsing and trying on different looks is always a great time. Always thought going to the library/bookstore to have a coffee and do some reading could be fun. !

There will be plenty of shopping without a doubt. I do have to return some stuff to the library for my wife so that may be a good option too. Thanks.

Bree:
You could do errands that you would normally do as a guy:

Go and get a makeover at Mac cosmetic store

I'll bet errands like grocery shopping will be done. I've already done a MAC makeover, and it was great. I'd love to do it again sometime so it could be a possibility.

Man of La Mancha is playing at the Arvada Center right now. People come dressed up and down. I think it would be fun!

There's an interesting idea. I was also toying with tickets to Spamalot if there are any left.

Why not arrange a card game with your wild friends and take a holiday from dressing.

Nah, it's been several weeks of a non-dressing holiday already. But I probably will have friends over for some games next weekend.

Maybe you should start by buying a time lock and taking all your male clothing and locking them in a closet or storage area for ten days. That you stop you from slipping back into male mode for ten days.

As interesting as that would be it's a 'vacation' where I still have to go to work!

whatever you decide to do, be sure to take some pictures ;)

Wherever Bree goes the camera is not far behind!

And now... off to get dressed!

CDChloe1972
03-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Sounds awesome. on the rare occasion I had time on my own I used to just get dolled up in my favourite outfit and dance like a sexy little thing in the lounge room. Anything by 2 Many DJs or Gwen Stefani would do the trick.
But yeh, you are going to have a ball. Make the most of it.

Jessie0276
03-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Wow wish I could have some time like that to myself, hope u enjoy!

Angie G
03-29-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm sure you will find some fun things for Bree to be doing girl.Have loads of fun and be safe hun.:hugs:
Angie

Rachael Ray
04-02-2013, 12:45 AM
How's your 10 days of fun going?