PDA

View Full Version : I felt his bulge..girl privilege!

Rogina B
03-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I am sometimes not this kind of girl,but I just had to do it as it was in my face...On Monday afternoon,while out and about,I was on a mission in Sports Authority here in Jax. Taking the path of least resistance[as I wanted nothing male] I cut through the guy section to get to the girl's..But I encountered a"well hung" mannequin showing off his spandex shorts..Being a girl,I was curious about that big bulge and what was causing it..I was a girl afterall,so no worries of" looking gay" lol..I just reached out and grabbed it! Wow! I learned that it was part of the mannequin. That left me with a few thoughts as I continued on...Is that the size of the genitals on a real manly man? Who decided the mannequin needed a big bulge like that? And isn't that the same as big boobs on a female mannequin? who decides that? Well,obviously the model for this wouldn't have been a good Tgirl because a roll of Gorilla tape and two gaffs wouldn't have flattened that! lol As I continued on my mission to try on this season's new colorful tank suits,I was happy not to be "him" as there was no place for that in what I tried on..lol Funny when you look at it a different way..lol:heehee:

docrobbysherry
03-28-2013, 11:47 PM
Thank goodness ours aren't made of plastic, Rogina! And fortunately, point either north or south. Allowing us to jettison the duct tape!

Barbara Maria
03-28-2013, 11:56 PM
If women look at mannequins like that and think that's what it's supposed to be like,no wonder they keep leaving me.

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2013, 12:16 AM
If feeling up mannequins is the hi-light of your day; perhaps you need to get out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heehee::D

Michelle 51
03-29-2013, 05:19 AM
Cute story Rogina ......Just goes to show woman are treated different.A woman feels up a male mannequin in a store and if someone noticed they would smile.A guy feels up a female mannequin and security would be called.Moral of this story is if you ever get the urge to feel up a mannequin do it in femme.....

Rogina B
03-29-2013, 05:21 AM
Well Cynthia,I am out all the time but I was amazed at this "bulging" mannequin.Like Barbara,I was thinking is this what someone thinks it should be,or is that the driving force in the target customer for the spandex shorts? I wore girls long before they were fashionable,but these must have extra room for the "package" lol Marketing geniuses at work!And Michelle,I am constantly looking under those short skirts to see if the panties are attached like a tennis skirt...the camera monitors get a laugh with me in their store!

I Am Paula
03-29-2013, 09:43 AM
When I was a teenager I looked under a manequin's skirt once. A nearby woman said 'That's just sick'.

Yes, male manequins for underwear are hung. It's like the torso ones in the ladies. Makes the GG's feel like WOW that bra will make me look that good.

Has anybody noticed the manequins in GUESS stores? They're size O, but with D cups. So unrealistic, AND from a store catering to fifteen year olds.-Celeste

Cassandra Lynn
03-29-2013, 10:34 AM
Oh how funny, thanx for a good chuckle Rogina.

It's a cute story even if it is kind of a sad indicator of both corporate greed and the double standards that continue to exist in our society.

~Joanne~
03-29-2013, 11:02 AM
I did get a chuckle also reading this lol I can almost imagine the security people watching you on the cameras lol They (whoever they are) have always said that sex sells so I just chalk that up as the excuse for well hung or big breasted mannequin's.

Has anybody noticed the manequins in GUESS stores? They're size O, but with D cups. So unrealistic, AND from a store catering to fifteen year olds.

I have never paid attention to the mannequins in ANY store other than to glimpse at what they are trying to sell or push clothing wise. Now, Thanks to Rogina, I may unwillingly pay a bit more attention as she has put this in my head lol . Honestly though when my SO and I are out shopping we are disgusted with the clothes that they aim towards children. There are a lot of things out there that no one under 16 should be out and about wearing. Their parents should have better sense than to ever buy them something like that or allow them to leave the house wearing something like that.

VS is in some heat right now because of this. Aiming their bras and panties towards the teens or younger with slogans on them that my SO would never have on her panties on our kinkiest night. These companies endless greed sees absolutely no end .

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 11:55 AM
I must remember that I f I want to go feeling up mannequins.
That has not been included in my bucket list.
I have this quaint urge to go and feel up the bras when I am in female mode.

Marleena
03-29-2013, 02:09 PM
No worries if you were caught on camera Rogina since you were enfemme at the time. Curiosity got the cat, what a funny post!:D