PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out!

collegecd
03-28-2013, 11:21 PM
I did it. Made a huge step. I have never been out in fem. Today I went to Victoria's Secret wearing lululemon yoga pants, uggs, and carrying a purse, from the west up I looked like a guy. When one of the sales girls asked if I needed help, I told her I wanted a new bra and she was happy to help me. She picked me out a couple bras in my size and then helped me pick out 3 pairs of panties. I was hoping to get measured but I was too nervous to ask but overall the 38B that I got fits very well. I also got the silicone shaping inserts, which are great. Got a few looks and akward smiles but overall everyone who I spoke to was nice and didn't bat an eye.

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Good for you girl! That first step is the hardest! Keep going!

Caroline-Grant
03-29-2013, 12:49 AM
It's always nice when your outing goes off without a hitch. More often than not though it doesn't go as well as that. I recommend finding some friends to go out with.

Ciara Brianne
03-29-2013, 02:31 AM
Woot! Go gurl. The first time is a huge step...and such a thrill.

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 12:35 PM
Congratulations,
You are on your way.
Keep on rolling now.

Jessie0276
03-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Keep on rolling it only gets easier!

nolafeet
03-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Awesome! I think that's next for me then!

Chari
03-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Wonderful to hear you made that first step into the "femme" world! Most SAs at VS are very accommodating, especially when they can make a sale! Continue to enjoy all your femme adventures, and thanx for sharing

Momarie
03-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Wonderful to hear you made that first step into the "femme" world! Most SAs at VS are very accommodating, especially when they can make a sale! Continue to enjoy all your femme adventures, and thanx for sharing

My experience in a "femme world" is defined a bit beyond the one dimension of parading around in a Victoria's Secret store.

It saddens me to see a woman's world reduced to something so shallow.

Please forgive me...
I mean no disrespect and I am glad you are validated in this environment but know being a woman in a "femme world" reaches summits much more meaningful in reality.

GinaM
03-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Wow, good for you. Most people that go out for the first time just get in their car and hide. You went out and interacted with people on your first time out. Way to go!!!!