PDA

View Full Version : Hoop earrings

bethannc
03-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Just wondering how many of you love hoops. They are so amazing the bigger the better. I normally wear 3 to 4 inch when dressed biggest wear six a little much but heavenly. 2 to 3 inch in male mode and always with diamonds in my other 4 holes. So remeber get your ears pierced ladies its the best and i recomnd at least doubles in each ear.

~Joanne~
03-29-2013, 10:51 AM
I wear hoops mostly because they work the best with clip on adapters. Some of us can't ( or can't think of a good excuse or whatever) get their ears pierced so it's the best we can do.

DonnaT
03-29-2013, 10:53 AM
I have a number of different size hoops. I have the same fondness for all my earrings, hoops, studs, danglies.

Renee
03-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Me too Joanne. Love those hoops

Alice B
03-29-2013, 11:27 AM
I have several pairs of different sizes, including some small ones my wife had made for me.

Beverley Sims
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
I wear hoops using a clip on adaptor.
It may not be the best but it works for me.

julia marie
03-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Love hoops. Have them for both gold and silver jewelry days.

steftoday
03-29-2013, 03:15 PM
my favorite type of earrings. I have more hoops than any other style.
one day, I'm going to get a second set of holes so I can wear some diamond studs with my hoops.

Lorileah
03-29-2013, 03:29 PM
makes me look like a:wacko:

rita63
03-29-2013, 04:01 PM
love my 3 " hoops they were among my 1st purchases, before my ears healed. But they remind me my neck is not a long as I might like. The long necked red lipped beauty with large hoops is a favourite image.

hugs rita

Jessie0276
03-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Never really had any but better try some!

AmyGaleRT
03-29-2013, 08:19 PM
I have several pairs of hoops, which are either clips or have been converted to clips. One of my pairs are big hoops that have a spring gap in place of a clip; put them on, and it looks like your ears are pierced. I have another pair that are bunches of cascading hoops.

Unfortunately, my fiancee would throw a fit if I got my ears pierced. She doesn't even have piercings herself!

- Amy

Leah Lynn
03-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Love my hoops; all of them! My ears have been pierced for years.

Leah

Cheryl T
03-30-2013, 04:41 AM
I wear hoops almost every day. I do have chandeliers and others for different outfits/moods, but I do love my hoops. Since I have both ears double pierced I always wear my diamond studs in the uppers and add something dangly below for show.

Anacita
03-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Hoops are far and away my favorite. Unfortunately I've had a few break on me, so I'm in the market for quality clip-on hoops. Any suggestions?

Angie G
03-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Pierced ears atr the best. I have had mine done for about 6 years now.I'll stick to just one hole. And I do love hoops.:hugs:
Angie

MaryAnn40c
03-30-2013, 11:53 AM
I had my ears pierced in October...its been great as now I can wear my hoops or for that matter any type....I am soooo happy I did it!

Abbygirl
03-30-2013, 08:39 PM
I totally LOVE hoop earrings. Some girls go for the hose, some the heels- for me it is a big pair of hOOps! So sexy, so much attitude. I'm wearing some cheapo 3" Daisy Fuentes hoops right now. I have some smaller hoops and like them too but for me the real fun starts at about 3". Here lately I've been enamored with "basketball wives" style hoops. (See my profile for an pic of me wearing some sIu++y "bamboo" hoops.

Behannc, you wear 2-3" hoops in guy mode?

jillian_nphilly
03-30-2013, 10:49 PM
hoops are definitely the go-to earing. i have a few pairs but i like the bigger ones best. how do u convert the pierced to clip?
i just clip on the hoops for pierced ears bc the back is spring loaded, but the next morning its evident i had been wearing something there due to the indented mark and maybe some redness.
my gf says "the bigger the hoop, the bigger the ho" im not sure that applies , but even better if it does. lol!

bethannc
04-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes abbygirl i do and love it. I just came home from my insurance agent and i wore 3 inch silver hoops and two diamonds in each with then and a small diamond nose stud. And i got great comments she even said she wishes her husband was more adventures like me he wears on small studs in each ear. But she says thats about to change shes getting him doubles in each ear and some hoops with size to them. So dont be scared ladys wear what u like not what others think is ok. Oh and i had in ladies jeans and shoes.

Tracii G
04-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Love hoops of all sizes.