PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend

tiffanynjcd24
03-29-2013, 11:28 PM
is it hard for bisexual crossdressers to find a woman that supports him and why is that

Caroline-Grant
03-29-2013, 11:29 PM
I think it is but then I haven't been at it very long...which is probably why I don't have the reason yet.

Janet161
03-29-2013, 11:34 PM
It is hard. Heterosexual women want to be with men and homosexual women want to be with women. Neither want to be with men pretending to be women. Although those are two broad generalizations, I believe they are fairly accurate.

tiffanynjcd24
03-29-2013, 11:34 PM
i understand its just that when crossdressers dress up mostly likely men do find them attractive and i dont know other crossdressers or transgenders

tall2826
03-29-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm bi also and I'm just too shy to talk to anybody especially girls but I think the right girl will accept it though

tiffanynjcd24
03-29-2013, 11:42 PM
I understand that part but its just that idk like i do like women but i also thought about transgenders too

Caroline-Grant
03-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Actually if you're looking for a man or another crossdresser more often than not I get hit on by men and trans-people ceaselessly. Girls sometimes do but then they realize that I'm a boy and they stop.

tiffanynjcd24
03-29-2013, 11:44 PM
i am kind of shy person its just that when i asked girls out i get rejected because they feel i am not their type like they like guys that are very manly and same thing with trans but for me i feel that if i want to date a trans or a girl i would want to be accepted for who i am

LSL_Dee
03-29-2013, 11:46 PM
I am BI as well. I just happen to be blessed with a wife who accepted me.
Frankly, she had an easier time accepting I was BI than my crossdressing. She did not want to loose her husband.
When I convinced her she was not loosing her husband, just gaining a sister that would openly raid her closet she was more open to the idea

tiffanynjcd24
03-29-2013, 11:56 PM
oh i am happy for you hun

Beverley Sims
03-30-2013, 12:24 AM
It is no harder than for a straight? CD in my opinion.

tiffanynjcd24
03-30-2013, 12:57 AM
yes i agree hun

Erica Marie
03-30-2013, 06:21 AM
When you find the answer please let me know.

MsJanessa
03-30-2013, 09:08 AM
is it hard for bisexual crossdressers to find a woman that supports him and why is that

I suspect its because many women, like many men, don't want to share their SO with others.

docrobbysherry
03-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Now you've got me wondering, 23.

Wouldn't a bi CD need support from their boyfriends, too?

nikkijo
03-30-2013, 11:24 AM
as a Bi MtF i will say its next to impossible to find anyone who will see me as who i want to be seen as while also being what i want in terms of partners...

im the shy extremely quiet submissive girl who needs to be the one supported in the relationship while i want my partner to be the more feminine but more dominant most of the time but will let me be the more dominant person when i need to be,,, its a really tough thing to find both in male or female...

FelicityMay
03-30-2013, 11:49 AM
I can never understand why girls I see are all over gay guys!
They love how feminine they are, and think of them like a girlfriend.
I'm sure if you find the most girly girl you can imagine, she will want a girly guy too!

tiffanynjcd24
03-30-2013, 12:17 PM
I suspect its because many women, like many men, don't want to share their SO with others.

I agree with that too its just idk

I can never understand why girls I see are all over gay guys!
They love how feminine they are, and think of them like a girlfriend.
I'm sure if you find the most girly girl you can imagine, she will want a girly guy too!

You right its reallly about experience both

LelaK
03-30-2013, 12:36 PM
FM: I'm sure if you find the most girly girl you can imagine, she will want a girly guy too!
I don't know if that's true, but it's hard for me to think of anyone I know who is a girly girl. I'd like to know what the stats are on what percent of women are girly. I have two male cousins who are girly guys. I don't think the wife of one of them is girly, but the other one's wife may be. I'd like to see the percent of girly dress increase in both sexes.