PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Hannah Gotta
03-30-2013, 07:11 AM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on this site. I've been here for a little over a year and my life is so wonderful. I appreciate all the support, advice, suggestions, compliments and criticisms. You've all helped in creating my look, offering make up tips and resources.
We're all in this together and I love that we are all so supportive of each other. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the honesty when I post pictures. A good compliment makes my day, and a suggestion or criticism helps me perfect my looks.
I was always afraid posting pictures and requesting feedback was going to lead me to having hurt feelings and a bruised ego...
But I don't see that happening here. It's just plain, honest feedback and suggestions.

Thank you all for being so kind and being a refuge when we need support and a smile.

It's almost Hannah's "first" birthday and I can't believe how far I've come...

Love, Hannah

Anneliese
03-30-2013, 07:34 AM
I second that. We can all use the support.

bridget thronton
03-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Just a quick thank you for sharing your art and thoughts on a daily basis. Happy Birthday Hannah

Hannah Gotta
03-30-2013, 07:56 AM
Thank you for reading my blog, Bridget!

Love, Hannah

Jenni Yumiko
03-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Thank you for an awesome blog!

SherriePall
03-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Happy birthday?
Glad you're here with us.

Julie Denier
03-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Here here! Happy birthday and so glad to have you as a friend ;)

Beverley Sims
03-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Hannah,
I hope I have not been to harsh with my criticism.
Please keep posting.

Bree Wagner
03-30-2013, 01:22 PM
It's almost Hannah's "first" birthday and I can't believe how far I've come...

Happy birthday to you and I hope the next is even better and that you continue to get all those big smiles splashed across your face.

You do amazing stuff on your blog, so you deserve a thank you too for all the effort that clearly goes into it.

It really is amazing how far our journeys can take us in such a short time. I just recently reflected on the year it's been since my wife helped push me out it to the big bad world and all I can say is "Wow, more please!" :)

-Bree

BobbieBrooks
03-30-2013, 03:45 PM
LOVE the blog. Have you thought of selling the idea of " Hannah " to a card company?

Hannah Gotta
03-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi Beverly! I am not sure what criticism you're referring to, but if helped, than I appreciated it!

Love, Hannah

Hannah,
I hope I have not been to harsh with my criticism.
Please keep posting.

AmyGaleRT
03-31-2013, 04:28 AM
Hannah, you're a doll, and your blog is one of the highlights of my day...your little cartoons are always cute and insightful! If you started creating some "Hannah" merchandise (like through CafePress or something, using your artwork), I'd buy it!

- Amy