PDA

View Full Version : So, I met this person last night....

Bree Wagner
03-30-2013, 10:12 AM
... and she turned out to be this horrible ugly troll who disliked everyone, was incredibly rude and sarcastic, and was an awful Mark Cohn impersonator. She also wanted me to describe everything she was wearing with incredible detail all the way down to the color of her panties.

Well, at least that's the way she told me to describe her. :devil:

In reality, I met Lorileah at The Black Crown for a great night of conversation and music. The only thing that might be close to true from the description above is that she's maybe a bit on the sarcastic side but since I am too it was perfect.

She did a wonderful job singing Marc Cohn's 'Walking in Memphis' along with a fabulous piano player with a bit of nice improvisation thrown in.

It's just another great example of the connections this board can create and the fun times that can lead to.

As always when I go to the crown the food and music were good and the company and experience were fantastic. I can't wait to get back and with a lot more time in my pseudo-vacation to go it shouldn't be long!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8534/8603513972_e7cb3c58a1.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/breewagner/8603513972/)
Out With Lori (http://www.flickr.com/photos/breewagner/8603513972/) by Bree Wagner (http://www.flickr.com/people/breewagner/), on Flickr

PaulaQ
03-30-2013, 10:37 AM
That sounds like so much fun! You both look great in the photo!

Deedee Skyblue
03-30-2013, 10:41 AM
So, what color panties WAS she wearing? Sounds like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing, and the great picture.

Deedee

docrobbysherry
03-30-2013, 10:45 AM
Cute outfits, Bree! So, it sounds like Lorileah should have been wearing the black crown? Good times!

More of us should get out and meet other members. We're interesting people. Not simply pretty faces in sexy/classy outfits!

Jenara
03-30-2013, 10:45 AM
Looking great you two!

Shelly Preston
03-30-2013, 10:46 AM
Sounds like you ladies had a lot of fun .

I love the picture too :)

Lorileah
03-30-2013, 10:48 AM
So, what color panties WAS she wearing? Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Bright orange with green dots and blue stripes:tongueout

I had a wonderful time Bree thanks for meeting me there.

Bree is funny and has a great sense of humor. And she looked mahvelous.

Tracii G
03-30-2013, 11:47 AM
I have only 3 words to describe this pic FAB-U-LOUS !!!

Marleena
03-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Lol.. this is veering towards becoming a panty thread. :D

Anyways you girls look great and I would live to join you but I'm way the heck over in igloo territory. I hope some day to meet some forum members, I'm sure it would be a blast!:)

helena.gcd
03-30-2013, 12:37 PM
you both look great and that sounds like a great evening.
And remember, friends who get to the sarcasm together are friends forever.

Beverley Sims
03-30-2013, 12:52 PM
I have met people like that too Bree, and they turn out to be some of the loveliest people you can meet.
This is a nice community, and when you see descriptions of meetings like yours it makes it more meaningful.

Persephone
03-30-2013, 01:12 PM
So cool!

You both look so awesome! So radiant!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Lorileah
03-30-2013, 02:03 PM
You both look so awesome! So radiant!

First...Thank you

Second, it was an awesome night. Bree is fun and we had a blast and that makes you beam. It was a night where everything came together.

Bree Wagner
03-30-2013, 02:10 PM
So radiant!
Persephone.

I think it may be that 'star' that you can see in the mirror that is helping gives us that radiant look. :)

It's also good to know we look radiant instead of irradiated, that would not be so pleasant. :heehee:

And remember, friends who get to the sarcasm together are friends forever.

steftoday
03-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Great photo of you two, and so cool that it all came together. You both do look fabulous, and you have killer smiles!!!

Deedee Skyblue
03-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Bright orange with green dots and blue stripes:tongueout

I hope the stripes were in tic-tac-toe patterns!

Deedee

Lady Slipper
03-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Lori and Bree in the same room at the same time!?! Mind=Blown :eek: Glad you two had fun!

Confetti
03-30-2013, 09:20 PM
You both look radiant and happy glad you had such a lovely time.

AmyGaleRT
03-31-2013, 03:48 AM
Awwww! I wasn't able to slip my fiancee's leash in order to join the party...perhaps I should have tried harder!

But I do think the two of you look great, and I'm happy you enjoyed yourselves!

- Amy