PDA

View Full Version : 2 week mini RLT--???

Paula_56
03-30-2013, 12:05 PM
The last three years have been a time of personal growth and realization for me. I have done so many things a women, and have grown so comfortable living for whole days at a time as a woman. I keep thinking about full time and transition.

I am gong to a two week class for a certification at work. The class is being held in another city and will not have anyone from my company or industry there. I an considering attending enfemme my male name is gender neutral. I want to spend two weeks with no male clothes or interactions the whole time living as a woman, eating, sleeping, working, commuting, and socializing. I really have no doubts about this I present fairly well and expect them to see me as a woman or a transgendered woman. This is what it would be like if I transitioned. So sort of a mini RLT.

Has anyone else tried this? What was it like and how did it go?

Rianna Humble
03-30-2013, 12:20 PM
I never tried that, partly because I did not have the opportunity and partly because I already knew. However, I think that this will be a good test for you so that you can get a feel for what RLT would be like.

Deborah_UK
03-30-2013, 12:33 PM
About a month before my RLE (I won't call it a test!) I had a quick trial run spending a week on vacation in Spain and all went well - but then it didn't make much difference because I'd already told everyone at work of my transition date so I was never going to back out! But it was fun :)

Persephone
03-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Hi Paula!

If you can present fairly well, as you wrote, and can do so day after day in a business setting then why not go for it? You certainly look lovely enough in your avatar photo. If you have never done something like this before, I suspect that you will have a wonderful two weeks full of new challenges and experiences.

The "downside" is that if you find yourself uncomfortable in such a situation you have few options open to you, so it could turn into a bit of "forced feminization."

Hugs,
Persephone.