PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying a few hours of underdressing on a Saturday

Jenara
03-30-2013, 02:13 PM
The kid is napping and it's quiet around here. I'm totally enjoying two hours of wearing my bra and forms under my Penguins jersey.

It feels amazing.

Barbara Maria
03-30-2013, 05:18 PM
I agree,Jen.It does feel amazing.Enjoy every minute.Barbara

PaulaQ
03-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Yeah, it's wonderful, isn't it? Best feeling ever.

Beverley Sims
04-01-2013, 05:55 AM
I am assuming at your stage in life you get few hours of opportunity to dress.
I know how you feel.

Jenni Yumiko
04-01-2013, 05:57 AM
It's a great feeling, but I would ditch the penguins jersey for say, I dunno a hawks jersey :-)

nhlighthouse
04-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Pick up a nice Daisy Fuentes Blouse(Kohls) which also passes for unisex...so soft and no one will know but you...SO SOFT , LIGHT and FEMME!!

Jenara
04-01-2013, 06:22 AM
I am assuming at your stage in life you get few hours of opportunity to dress.
I know how you feel.

I can underdress about 8 pm when my son goes to bed and sleep overnight. Of course within the year he will be able to get out of the crib and I don't want him to see daddy in a bra with breasts. Enjoying what I can right now.

Jenara
04-01-2013, 06:23 AM
It's a great feeling, but I would ditch the penguins jersey for say, I dunno a hawks jersey :-)

Hope we meet for the cup. Gonna stop talking sports here before I get another moderator warning.

Karren H
04-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Yeah.... it was a great weekend for that... I wore a sports bra and panties and went to the Penguins game.... except seeing teeth flying out of Sid's mouth.. ewww..

deebra
04-01-2013, 07:53 AM
I agree, wearing the bra with forms does produce an amazing feeling, but that is only a small bit of how better it could be. The bra with forms (in my case D,s and I like a soft cup that allows a little movement and feminine jiggle) and wearing either low or high heels really produces that womanly feeling especially when walking. Wearing a fem top, sexy panties under tight jeans or skirt takes it to a whole new level. You really feel like a well built, voluptuous woman, and you are very much aware that you have been transformed and taken on the look and feel of a well built woman's body. Now this feeling is not just amazing, it's great, i hope you try it; it'll make you come back and do it again, and again, and again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.