PDA

View Full Version : A shoe dilemma

Felicity
09-22-2004, 10:11 PM
I only have two pairs of shoes I like. Both are platform and I stand about 6’ 5” in the shorter of the two. My favorite is white with a 7” heel and 2” platform. They are hard to walk in but I can. The others are silver, and a 5-1/2” heel with a 1-1/2” platform. I can walk in these real well.

Here is my problem. I need to get some “down to earth” women’s shoes, but don’t like any I see. Closest think I like are pumps. Any ideas? I guess my problem is I only like the really sexy clothes. I am attempting to tone things down a bit.

Kari_E
09-22-2004, 10:22 PM
I bought these last week, look really cool with slacks
Charles David (http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5005583%7EWOMENS%7ECHARL&sc=WOMENS&variant_id=36607)

Felicity
09-22-2004, 11:50 PM
Somethink like that is probably what I want. I can walk in a 4" rise, and I think it's the platform part of the shoe that I like, but want to tone down.

If I'm going to crossdress more, I need to have some more realistic womens attire rather than the super sexi stuff i like

Thanx again.

MistyCD
09-23-2004, 04:53 AM
check out zappos.com as they have lots of styles and sizes.

Darby
09-23-2004, 07:34 AM
Whats the matter with pumps? A 4" heel with straps are fun as are strappy 4" heeled sandals. Mules are fun too and I feel more femme with a 3-4" heel than platforms... but that is me

carolynhcd
09-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Those Charles David shoes are expensive. I have gotten some nice shoes from Frederick's Of Hollywood, at a much more reasonable price. They even have sales from time to time. They are very nice and friendly on the phone. All of mine are 5" heels, some pumps and some wrap up around the calf ankle strap sandals.

Tristen Cox
09-23-2004, 06:18 PM
If those don't help just check the link below this message for links to all kinds of shoes.

Wendy me
09-25-2004, 04:55 AM
how abought boots thiy high sug fitting 4 inch heel black leather??????
the feel,the smell,new hot leather go buy some now''''''
thats my next shopping trip''''''
love it :p
wear it ;)
wendy me :cool:

genevieve_ohara
09-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi...as you'll find in other threads, I'm a big fan of open-back clogs.

They're feminine, comfy and look great in either stockings or jeans or even shorts...and they can be found in any size...up to men's 15!

Write me if you need a link...these should fit the bill if you want to tone it down...

Felicity
09-26-2004, 05:54 PM
Well, I don't like Clogs. A few days ago, I went looking again. Ended up buying 7" heel boots. Really nice. Since I bought what I wasn't looking for, I found some regular shoes, anout 1 2" heel. I finally have a regular pair of shoes.

My problem is I'm too picky. I only tend to like the 'hot' stuff.

nuffsaid
09-27-2004, 02:49 AM
I only have two pairs of shoes I like. Both are platform and I stand about 6’ 5” in the shorter of the two. My favorite is white with a 7” heel and 2” platform. They are hard to walk in but I can. The others are silver, and a 5-1/2” heel with a 1-1/2” platform. I can walk in these real well.

Here is my problem. I need to get some “down to earth” women’s shoes, but don’t like any I see. Closest think I like are pumps. Any ideas? I guess my problem is I only like the really sexy clothes. I am attempting to tone things down a bit.

Try this link:

http://bigandbeautifulshoes.com