PDA

View Full Version : New thongs!

jillian_nphilly
03-30-2013, 10:18 PM
hi girls! i just wanted to share with everyone that i purchased a few new thongs this week and have been wearing them 24/7 since i did.
they are made by gilligan&omalley, has anyone heard of this brand?

i have to say i love them so much! its like a second skin, im a boxers boy but wearing these all week under them has been a great feeling, its the fabric they are made out of. i have a pair of vs panties that are mad of the same stuff, but i like the new thongs better. made of nylon and spandex.
it feels like theres nothing there.
it keeps my boy parts supported without having to readjust, and for the part that goes up your butt? barely can tell its there.
i love these new thongs.
please let me know what u girls think. Jill

Caroline-Grant
03-30-2013, 10:24 PM
wow. I wasn't considering getting any new underwear but hearing you describe them I might just have to run up to target right now and buy a pair or five. Congrats on wearing feminine underwear full time. I started doing the same a couple days ago.

stemart
03-30-2013, 11:16 PM
may have to try these!

Jason+
03-30-2013, 11:55 PM
My wife bought me a lovely red pair of Gilligan & O'Malley thongs and after a days wearing I found them a lot more comfortable than I had originally expected!

AmyGaleRT
03-31-2013, 04:54 AM
I think Gilligan & O'Malley is Target's "house brand" for intimates and sleepwear, among other things. If you like those, that's good, as they're likely to be less expensive than national or designer brands. (My panties are mostly Comfort Choice, which is the "house brand" of Roaman's and Woman Within.)

- Amy

Billie1
03-31-2013, 05:29 AM
I love thongs, especially under sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.
Creates a "long leg" look.
May just have to hit Tar-gey this week, will be just in time for spring dresses!

michael_sp
03-31-2013, 07:20 AM
hi jillian
i love thongs!

Beverley Sims
04-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Yes I am due to go and buy a few new pairs.
There has not been much of interest on offer lately.

deebra
04-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Target is the place, they feel almost wet the fabric feels so good, buy them large enough to hold the package even if tucked so they are comfortable all day. Takes a short time to get use to dental floss up your butt but then thet feel like you aren't wearing anything yet they hold every thing just fine. You know how women are, if a man (or CD) tries something new then they want to try it also, before you know it women will be wearing thongs too. (HaHaHa, just a little joke)

taracdco
04-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh I just love them. I stumbled on them last month.

JUSTME
04-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Awesome. Anyone have a sku# or description? I'm going to Target in a few..

celeste26
04-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Probably dont have them i my size though. 11!

Melanie Therese
04-03-2013, 06:41 AM
I think Gilligan & O'Malley is Target's "house brand" for intimates and sleepwear)

- Amy

In Australia Target have there own Brand "Target" and I have been wearing there G-Strings all the time. The fabric is excellent, great support and feel great under drab business pants. I have just about thrown aout all my other ones in favour of these.

anonymousinmaryland
04-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Best wishes.