PDA

View Full Version : the not so perfect weekend, lol

trish lee
03-31-2013, 01:42 PM
I woke up on sat thinking it would be a great day to let my hair down, the weather man said it was to be raining, so I'm planning to enjoy myself and then my wife says you're going to have a perfect day with everyone out of town. Well that turned out to be the wrong thing to say, within the hour the sun came out and then the phone started ringing , and the boss had an emergency and that was the end to any plans. Well today has arrived and so far it's been a roller coaster, I was able to have my long shower , blow dried and rolled my hair, fixed my face , I was on the pink cloud and then I hear my beautiful wife say in a state of panic O No . We now had everything in garbage disposal running out into the floor. Now if you girls can picture this , we're running around the kitchen with rollers in hair , half dressed , trying to clean this mess up. Well we get pass this, so now we are finally riding the pink cloud again, so wish me luck maybe we'll have a smooth ride into the evening.
The moral to story, never plan LOL! !!!!!!

Persephone
03-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Bummer! So sorry to hear about your lost weekend.

Great though that your wife understands.

(BTW, I've actually been in Greer).

Hugs,
Persephone.

tall2826
04-01-2013, 02:53 AM
Sorry about your not so perfect weekend, maybe next weekend will be better and hopefully it is.

TeresaCD
04-01-2013, 03:16 AM
Funny how things don't always go as planned..
The image of you and your wife fixing the disposal is interesting though (something to laugh about later)
Hope the evening went much better!

biggirlsarah
04-01-2013, 03:39 AM
The best laid plans of mice and Women, never plan anything just do it , never mind hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Beverley Sims
04-01-2013, 04:04 AM
I find that all my plans go out the door at Easter, there are four days for everything to go wrong.
I hope you have at least 25 percent success.
That will be one day.
Welll! maybe it will happen one day.