PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser home decorating

aalynn88
03-31-2013, 07:44 PM
Its seems my living as a female has spilled over into my home decor. My bedroom is starting to look like a womans bedroom! Just got pink floral bedspread to go with my lavender satin bed sheets! I just LOVE sliding on to those sheets in my satin nighty!! I also bought a white dresser today! All I need to do now is paint the walls a pretty baby-pink!! I love it!!!:)

Alison Felicia
03-31-2013, 10:29 PM
I love satin sheets as well!

DaniG
03-31-2013, 11:29 PM
We have satin sheets too! But not pink and lavender. Can I borrow you life for a day? :-)

PaulaQ
03-31-2013, 11:44 PM
Be careful about pink overload. Pink can be a very powerful color, and if it's too strong, it can be sort of like being inside someone's mouth. I'd think you'd want a very pale pink, really subtle, and maybe a wallpaper border (or maybe even a wall with a complimentary wallpaper - not pink, but with some pink in it) to offset it. Consider draperies too.

You want to create layers and have a space that's really feminine. Think about your lighting you want that to be romantic - lighting is critical! Your accessories also matter. If you are really set on pink (and who doesn't love pink) - keep it subtle. You want something fun and flirty and girly, I'd think.

Kind of depends how over the top you want to go. Keep in mind that you want to, you know, actually be able to sleep in there, lol. If you want Barbie's room, and there's nothing wrong with that, be prepared to accessorize a lot.

tall2826
04-01-2013, 04:05 AM
I would love some corssdressing home decor but I live an college dorm room and I live back home with my parents in the summer but I look to get a place of my own soon some satin sheets would be nice to start with though.

Beverley Sims
04-01-2013, 05:07 AM
I had a single room that I painted in pastel colors and kept fastidiously neat with a quilt and all.
Some stared in wonderment but not many knew.
That was just before I moved into the share house with the other girls.
They saw through the facade and asked me to set up house with them as their "body guard?"

Lisa Gerrie
04-01-2013, 05:22 AM
My bedroom is now dramatic rich blues and sky colors. I think of it as an expression of my femininity, but when my (not-clued-in) sister saw it she complimented the "masculine" colors. Of course she didn't see the sheets with the pretty little flowers...