PDA

View Full Version : The neighbors r watching! Eeek! What did they see?

docrobbysherry
04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I was recently shooting some pics of the new silicone female suit I won in a contest.:) It's a different finish from my older suit.

I was trying out some nude poses in the pool. (Yes. It's just warm enuff to go in now. At least, covered in silicone!):heehee:

Near the end of the session, I heard loud voices from next door. Then, I realized the house was for sale and the agent must be showing his clients the marvelous view from the roof deck. One of the views they get is a direct look thru the trees at a portion of my pool!:doh: The portion I was in!
Without looking up there, I jumped out of the pool, wrapped up in a towel and retreated into the house!:sad:

The current tenants never use that deck. But, I wondered what the propective buyers thot they saw, if they saw me? Did they think I was a buxom babe swimming au natural?:daydreaming: In which case, would they want to live there?

Or, a masked freak in a suit? :eek: In which case, they probably won't buy it!

Anyone else ever give their neighbors an eye full of something a bit more risque than a guy in a dress?:D

Marleena
04-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Sherry maybe the old neighbor already saw the naked lady in the pool and that's why they're selling.lol.

I wouldn't worry too much you were incognito.:heehee:

If you like the old neighbor do it more often.:)

Angie G
04-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Not risque but my x landlady may have seen me all dressed up.I'll naver know.:hugs:
Angie

Sarah Doepner
04-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Sherri, you are discovering some of the same problems that Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent face. You superheros have issues that most of us mere mortals can't comprehend.

Kate Simmons
04-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Just one question RS. Who or what do YOU think you are? Regardless of the answer you will always be my friend Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
04-01-2013, 10:50 AM
They might have seen a buxom naked lady.
Who? could imagine they saw someone in a silicone body suit.
What a vivid imagination they must have.
their mind would have led them to something believable.

famousunknown
04-01-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm gonna go with
(B) masked freak in a suit.

Laura912
04-01-2013, 11:15 AM
If the house sells to that couple, you should ask for a commission!

suzy1
04-01-2013, 11:31 AM
If the house sells to that couple, you should ask for a commission!

I was trying to say something funny but I can’t compete with this.:heehee:

I was sitting out in a garden wearing a skimpy party dress on a hot summer’s day and a hot air balloon drifted over head at about 1500 feet.
I just sat there knowing they were not likely to turn around and come back as you can’t steer a hot air balloon.

I got quite a thrill!:)

How About you Sherry, did you get a kick out of it?

KellyJameson
04-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Don't worry Doc.

If it comes up in conversation after they move in just tell them it is a flotation device that you wear to prevent accidental drowning in case of unexpected leg cramps.

It also works as a leave catcher and filter and has two compartments for chlorine tablets.

All great trends start in southern california.

SuzanneS
04-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Sherri, you are discovering some of the same problems that Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent face. You superheros have issues that most of us mere mortals can't comprehend.
Very true, Sarah! But it would be nice to have the Batcave or Superman's Fortress to exit from. Running out the front door to my car at 4 o'clock in the afternoon if I'm heading out is a little risky! ;)

Chickhe
04-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Maybe the best strategy is to be as visible as possible so there is no surprise when the new neighbors do move in... Next time I buy a house, I'm going to research the neighbors first.

biggirlsarah
04-02-2013, 01:54 AM
I wouldn't be worried about what the prospective neighbour's saw , they were probably too interested in the house , but it does remind me of a thing that happened to me , a housing association property a few doors away from mine was vacant and a woman and her young son came to look at it , I happened to be dressed and putting out the rubbish , ( trash ) and whilst heading back to my property I heard " excuse me , I am looking at the property , could you please tell me what the area is like ? " I went and spoke to the lady she was very polite and we chatted for a few minutes , she never commented on my appearance , mind you I did say that there are a few dodgy sorts around here,

Wildaboutheels
04-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Um Doc... you left out the single most important fact of all.

FEET!

Approximately what was the distance, in feet, from the deck to your pool?

Far more "scarier"? The newer Google maps. I quickly zoomed in on the newest shot of my house just to make sure the satellite didn't catch me floating in my pool in my "normal" mode. The resolution is such that it would be easy to see.

I highly doubt that Google has their own satellite or have any idea how frequently they update now. I can only imagine what the military can see with THEIR satellites. I wonder if maybe they keep one trained on YOUR backyard maybe just to keep their lives interesting?

Ressie
04-02-2013, 08:36 AM
My neighbors would have to be looking in my windows with telescope to catch me dressed. It could easily be done with if any of them wanted to spy, but they just aren't interested. Privacy fences aren't common here either, so I keep it in the house.

docrobbysherry
04-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Um Doc... you left out the single most important fact of all.

FEET!
Approximately what was the distance, in feet, from the deck to your pool?------------------------------
Good point, Wild! I went back out later to check if I could have been seen thru the trees. The deck is about 50 or 60 feet away. Going up the stairs to the deck they would be facing 180 degrees away from my yard. And, on the deck, they may have been looking straight out over the back bay, instead of left into my yard. And, missed seeing me clearly in the pool. However, when walking down the stairs, they would be looking straight into my yard. And, rite at a naked Sherry if I was still there then!

DonnaT
04-02-2013, 04:55 PM
I've gotten no more risqué than going out on the deck in a night gown. I have no idea if any of the neighbors saw.

Missy Tanya
04-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Sherry, I would love to have an hot chic like you swimming nude next to my house. But being in the colder NW, that would be only a week or two. I would have to set up a telescope so I could watch you more often. Lol.. You go girl and I don't see anything wrong with you from your pictures. But I do agree, would have gotten me all worried too!!

Hugs Tanya

cathie pantyhose
04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
I just want to see the pictures of you in the suit in the pool, lol

docrobbysherry
04-02-2013, 11:58 PM
I just want to see the pictures of you in the suit in the pool, lol
U r welcome to see those and the other tasteful nude and topless photos of Sherry, Cathie. Anyone is!

But, you'll have to visit my FaceBook page and Friend me to see my R rated pics. Even FaceBook has nudity standards. Who knew!?

anonymousinmaryland
04-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Over time, it won't matter what the neighbors see and know. Remember, if you're cool with it, it's their problem, not yours. Best wishes.

Nicole Erin
04-03-2013, 08:52 AM
CD'ing is one thing. Seeing the person next door in a rubber suit though - not quite sure if the world is ready for that.

Tracii G
04-03-2013, 10:52 AM
But from that distance could one tell it was a silicone body suit?
My neighbor saw me in a bikini out catching rays on my deck one summer.He was working on his rose garden and taking clippings to his trash container just out side his fence.
I had my shorter wig on at the time with it pulled up and off my neck,He smiled and said hello miss enjoy the sun.
He did ask me a week or so later did you have a GF move in? I saw her sun bathing on the deck a few times.LOL
I said no she is just a friend and he replied "oh sure just a friend I see her here a lot, good going Sir she is a cutie".

danielletorresani
04-03-2013, 11:25 AM
At my old condo, I was shooting myself doing some sexy dances in lingerie when I happened to look out my 2nd story window and make direct eye contact with a landscaper in the courtyard below. So damn scary!!! I have no idea if he could see clearly enough to tell if I was not really a girl.

marny
04-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Thank you for explaining the suit. I may sound naive but i could never figure out what was going on with your pictures. My neighbors have seen me in various points of dress for the last ten years and never said boo. Well...maybe to each other, but not to me or my wife.

Loni
04-05-2013, 08:39 AM
most minds will bend the facts to see what it wants to see.
if even if they did see you at a distance they most likely looked at a naked woman. and being as most (modesty) would turn there gaze to another item.

but how about planting another tree?