PDA

View Full Version : More shopping

Lacamas
12-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Well i did a job interview today as gloria. The company i interviewed at does not discriminate due to gender indenity and oreintation.

The interviewer spent almost a hour and a half with me on the interview.
I was actually a pretty good interview got kinda indepth on some technical subjects.

But at the end of the interview i got the standard they need to interview more people and will get back to me.

Afterwards which was the even better part. i had to celebrate and went to the mall and shopped away.

Spent about 1/2 hour in targets and bought myself a new pair of leather gloves. Found a very cute pleated skirt, didnt buy it though.

I then went over to Ross dress for less and was very disapointed in the clothes there.

Then i went onto burlington coat factory and i got the cutest velvet outfit. It has a sheath dress with a longer coat all in a light brown color.
They had some very good boots but not in my size.

And onto payless shoes. All i can say is ugh. The size 11 selection was terrible.

I then went back to targets and bought somemore bling bling.

Now i just need more money for more shopping.

Darlena
12-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Dear you have done something I would never have dreamed of doing. A job interview. That would mean I might have to work or something. No, really, that takes courage and real T-girl spirit. I think there should be awards given here on this web for such acts of courage & innovations. For you see such doings are going to benefit all of us girls. Women have worn men's clothing out in public for the better part of a century now. It's FINALLY time for MEN'S liberation! Do you know in some localities it is still against the law for a man to wear women's garments? Un-freakin-believable! A true travesty! Anyway I'm sorry to learn you didn't get that cute little skirt that you wanted. Pleated skirts are my favorite. After that I like the tiered ones with ruffles. Congradulations on a signifigant milestone in your life! Now there's something to tell your Grandchildren someday. Luv Luv kisses, Darlena:dance:

Julie York
12-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Did they know you were not a 'woman' before you turned up for the interview?

What was their reaction? Did they appear surprised?

Wendy me
12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
way to go any day that starts with or ends with shopping is a good day good luck on the job.........

Jesse69
12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Can you tell us what kind of company this is (e.g. manufacturing)? -- And what the position is?

I've been unlucky in my career as a mechanical engineer / technical writer when they found out I was a CDR. I'm working as the same right now, and I suspect they know about me.