PDA

View Full Version : My first step...

Mariana
04-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Hello ladies!

Well, I’ve bought my first pair of heels. Ever. A step most of you probably took long ago, and I’ve been cding for so long to do this only now, but well, guess I’m slow :daydreaming:

Cding has been part of my life since I can recognize myself as a person, but in the last months I’ve made some decisions. First, acceptance, not really a decision. I accept that this is part of me, and most importantly, a part of me that I really, really enjoy. The decisions are a consequence of that.

I can say the pictures and facts showed here really have been a help. They make me dream. For so long I’ve crossdressing with so little, clothes that are not my size, shoes that look weird in my feet, trying just to make the urge go away. I’ve never did a complete montage. But it always grew more intense, so why not enjoy it instead of fighting?

Yeah, it’s just a pair of heels (like the ones in my avatar) so far and it may take sometime until I can dress fully as a girl, with all the makeup and without all the body hair. There are some problems since I have a girlfriend I really love and I don’t wanna ever hurt her. But I just can’t think of anything else at this moment. Even if part of these feelings involve some fear. I live with two roomates and I get somewhat paranoid imagining the fact that my heels will come in a pink box full of glitter, my roomies will open it up and make a scandal out of it. But I wanna go for this so much that I’m 100% sure I’ll be the happiest girl in the world when I try them on for the first time.

Really looking forward to share my pics with you in the coming weeks! :)

Asp
04-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Those are some wild shoes you've got there :P

FelicityMay
04-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice shoes! :)
I know how you feel about being pretty new to this. I've only been recognizing this part of myself the past few weeks, and I still don't have enough things to pass!
We all work at it at our own pace, but I wish you good luck on moving forward! and congratulations on the first step!

Ressie
04-01-2013, 07:40 PM
I love the feel of high heels on my feet! Hope you get a chance to dress as fully as possible soon.

Jodi Anne
04-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Very nice heels, have fun, look forward to see your photos.

Chari
04-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Welcome Mariana to this very friendly and helpful forum! Many of us have been at the point you are now - a bit anxious, somewhat nervous, but with hope to continue to find comfort and confidence in our new adventure. Understanding the facets of our feminine side takes time and patients, along with a lot of practice, fitting, and trial & error. You can do it too! "Dreams" do come true!

Barbara Maria
04-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Feels great to stop fighting and accept it,doesn't it.I fought it for years and finally accepted it just last year.Heels are the one thing I don't have yet,only because they're really hard to find in my size.I finally found a place that has them(limited styles in that size)but did find some nice ones and ordered them.Should arrive any day now.I'm so excited.

Beverley Sims
04-02-2013, 03:44 AM
You do have some skeletons in the cupboard that need airing, don't you.

Yes the talk with your girl will have to happen, your roomies can wait.

suzy1
04-02-2013, 03:47 AM
I know you will just love them Mariana.
There is nothing that feels so feminine than walking in heels.
Have you got a hard floor? To hear the click click of your heels as you walk is lovely too.

Have fun,

Suzy

Diversity
04-02-2013, 04:21 AM
Good for you, Mariana! I look forward to seeing your new shoes. Glad you are taking charge of your life and enjoying your femme side. Many of us are breaking out and doing just what you are doing. So, your amongst friends who have all kinds of levels of experience to share and converse. Have fun!
Di

Ashanti
04-02-2013, 04:41 AM
Good for you. My problem is that I have very large feet (male size 11). I don't have shoes yet. Let alone one as beautiful as yours. You go girl!

Mariana
04-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Thanks for all the good vibes! Even with a lot of doubts and anxiety, I'm really having the time of my life since I've accepted this as a part of me.

Those are some wild shoes you've got there :P
Guess I have to be cautious to not fall in this first step :)

By the way, girls, why not take the first steps twice? The same seller had these ones:

http://static.airu.com.br/img/product/airu/0018/4482/sapatilha-laco-preta-num-35_1340197913346_BIG.jpg

And I've bought them. They just go with everything! So it'll be easier to dress fully soon.

CynthiaD
04-02-2013, 08:17 PM
High heels are wonderful, but a cute pair of flats is absolutely essential. I wear mine everywhere.

rachel de Corvus
04-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Hi Mariana,

Those are beautiful, hot and sexy! What color did you get? You will just LOVE the feel of walking in them.

rachel

Mariana
04-02-2013, 11:39 PM
The same colours showed in the pics, Rach. I saw like 100 girls wearing these flats today, just daydreamed about putting them on for like all day.

Can't help but think about a full look already.

AmyGaleRT
04-02-2013, 11:58 PM
It'll come, Mariana. Eventually, you too will look in the mirror at your fully-decked-out femmeself, and wonder what took you so long. :)

Then the next step is going out the front door...

- Amy