PDA

View Full Version : After a long break.

Pinky188
04-01-2013, 08:23 PM
So I took a long break from crossdressing because of some very personel reasons and now I log back onto this site to see the pics of myself and realize, I like the way I look better as a girl! Yes! I like myself better as a girl! The problem is, just as before, society does NOT! Its a hard life being this way! But its MY life, and I love it!!!!

Michelle K
04-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Welcome Back

As far as Society goes I don't play by their rules because they never invited me to the meetings when they made up the rules.

Michelle K

RenneB
04-01-2013, 09:45 PM
You may notice that society is changin' a little everyday.... Head down to a local LBGT friendly bar and have a go at it... Went to one a couple of weeks ago with another friend from this site and although we were the only CDrs there, we had a blast.... I felt like I fit in....

Hope you are able to get out and about......

Renne.....

Barbara Maria
04-02-2013, 04:02 AM
I'm the same way.I like myself much better as a woman.It's frustrating that I have to hide my femininity for that very reason,society.But I love it too and cherish every female minute I can get.

Diversity
04-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Welcome back, Pinky! Hold to your true values and just be yourself. Forget the social pressures. Have fun and enjoy YOUR life!
Di

Beverley Sims
04-02-2013, 05:35 AM
See! your own acceptance is improving and in time you can come out to others.
Welcome back, enjoy the life you love.

Kelley
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I, like yourself felt that society did not accept me for who I am. But one thing I have learned from these forums over the last year is that society really could not give a rats a** about what I wear or how I look. There are a few that think we should not be alive and the few teens that are just looking for someone to be mean to. You my get some looks because it is out of the norm. In reality it is our struggles within ourselves that keep us from enjoying who we are.

It sounds like you are already on your way to this conclusion, just hold your head high and love who you are and be confidant.

PS welcome back and I love the way you look too

Kelley

Jodi Anne
04-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Welcome back Pinky, this forum has helped me give the bird to society, from 2 month ago not going out in public dressed to now going out 3 or 4 times a week full dresses and the other days what I call 75% enfem. You can do what you feel best for only you not society. Time for me to get dresses for a Trans Central Meeting.

Pinky188
04-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks you all! I love the kind words!!!