PDA

View Full Version : To be a woman or a man?

SandraInHose
12-12-2005, 06:53 PM
What would you choose to be...

A) a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman ...or

B) a buff, well-endowed, ultra-masculine stud?

I would guess that most of us would select 'B', and still be a crossdresser.

Now, answer the same question if crossdressing was not an option..in other words, would you still be the studly man if you could never crossdress?

(Just curious to see how important the clothes really are...) :confused:

partygurl
12-12-2005, 06:56 PM
It's a tough choice. There are advantages and disadvantages of each gender.

Lindahexi
12-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Without any hesitation or doubt it's 'A' for me, I would rather be a beautiful woman than a man, I've always felt that way.

Wendy me
12-12-2005, 07:04 PM
oh for shure a................

TeriAnn
12-12-2005, 07:06 PM
It would have to be a woman all the way. The short skirts and heels are the bomb for me

Kimberly
12-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Hmmm... BOTH!

As a woman, I'd love to be sexy.
As a man, I have often dressed, (in drab), up to impress the ladies, and often buy clothes that I think enhance my sex appeal.

The hair is a problem now - both women and men want me to cut it before they find me in the least bit attractive. DAMN THEM! This hair is staying on!!

xx

pauleen
12-12-2005, 07:24 PM
I would have to say A Then I could wear what I wanted ,and society would accept me ,plus now days women do everything men do ,they are more superier then men.
pauleen

susancheerleader
12-12-2005, 07:40 PM
A--- I don't really like being "manly" with beards and such. I am always clean shaved. I have a more feminine side to myself. But I don't mind being a man. That is what I am after all. But my rather is being a lady.

sidney_girl
12-12-2005, 07:44 PM
That's easy! I'd choose to be a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman!

A buff, well-endowed, ultra-masculine stud? Yuk! And, no thanks. I mean, the only reason that I'm able to tolerate my male body at all is because it's not particularly masculine: take away the body hair, and it might pass as a little boy's body (which means that I can also wear little girls' clothing quite comfortably).

So, I'm settling for androgynous, but I'd rather be feminine!

Princess Chloe
12-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Uhmm I think I'm gonna go with A.) ..Because I know thats why I have been wearing these clothes for the last 12 years of my life .. in that ever so endless search to be the "ultra fem ,Beautiful woman" Im still trying but if it was just a choice like that.. definatly A.) I mean I cant Speak for All the Gurls In here but I know thats how I feel.

Robertacd
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
A definantly A.

SherriePall
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Without hesitation now, a beautiful, sexy, ultra feminine woman. But only if I didn't know my wife already.

Its Sarah
12-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Option a. No question. I don't so much mind being a guy at this point, but still given the choice? I'd be 'a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman' in a heartbeat.

Aunt Peg
12-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Most definately A. Even if crossdressing was an option. It would be A all the way!

Erica Lauren James
12-12-2005, 08:03 PM
I'd be an "A" in either case!!

Kiera

Kayla Smith
12-12-2005, 08:06 PM
I would not think about it twice. I would choose option: A-- a beautiful, sexy, ultra feminine woman. In my thinking women are far more superior than men.

Stephanie Brooks
12-12-2005, 08:08 PM
No question. I'd choose:

A) a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman

Crossdressing is irrelevant. If I could be a man and crossdress, I'd choose A. If I couldn't crossdress as a man, I'd still choose A. I'd want to be a wife, a mom, a math witch (^_^).

SandraInHose
12-12-2005, 08:16 PM
WOW!!

When I posted this thread, I honestly thought most would answer 'B'!
Boy, was I wrong! I guess I underestimated the power of the clothing!!

My own answer would be...B..no wait, A...er...B...oh heck, I don't know. Beautiful and sexy?...ah, yes.....A. :)

paulaN
12-12-2005, 08:18 PM
A for me. For the most part I don't even like the He Man Macho types. At least the ones that I have met.

Stephanie Brooks
12-12-2005, 08:20 PM
I guess I underestimated the power of the clothing!!
For me, and I suspect others, it has little to do with the clothing. I know that when I look in the mirror, what looks back at me is wrong. It's not supposed to be a man looking back. It's supposed to be a woman.

insearchofme
12-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Please don't think that I'm being boastful but I am B, (even at 56). Now just because I look macho don't think that I act that way at all. If someone said I was macho I'd be offended. I don't act femme but I try very hard to be a nice person.

I wouldn't trade my body for anything but I do like to dress up and be femme whenever I can. I know that I'll never pass but that's ok for me right now. I've often thought that if I had to give up dressing or give up working out I'd give up dressing. I'd be sadder and perhaps a little less fun but being a big person who is strong is who I am. Now if I could just wear a sports bra when I workout... that'd be so cool!

VickyTan_81
12-12-2005, 08:32 PM
I guess for me, I prefer to be able to present myself in either gender depending on my mood at the moment. I would love to express myself as a beautiful sexy gal as well as a handsome masculine guy at different times, but thats just me ;)

freshfrankie
12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
A very big A!

Love
Jeannie

jamie_44
12-12-2005, 09:00 PM
I would go for A. What I want to be anyway!

Aunt Peg
12-12-2005, 09:03 PM
When I was growing up, I wanted to be a body builder, like Arnold Scharwzenager (sp?) and I lifted all the time. Now looking back, it was all a cover. My father and older brothers were very macho. I wanted to bigger than them and have other men fear me. Mainly because I didn't feel good enough around them. I still like to exercise to feel good and be healthy, but not like before.

I can remember wanting to be female when I was a small child, and for decades, the feeling was repressed. I answered this survey above already. No question about it, A all the way. I am a woman's spirit, in a male body.

KatieZ
12-12-2005, 09:06 PM
"A" and it doesn't have anything to do with clothing.
My brain is wired female as I believe most of the girls here are also.

Hugs

Angela Burke
12-12-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm male and I love women,although I most definitely do not want to be "macho".
I'm also a crossdresser, I love wearing female clothing, wigs, makeup, etc. to create Angela, but I don't want to be a genetic woman.
I've thought hard about this question, and if the only options are A or B then I'd have to choose A.
For me this confirms just how strong my desire to crossdress is, also why it's such a big part of me, and why I love it so much.

Love Angela XX

Monica55cd
12-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Most definatly an "A".....I've never been macho and I guess I don't have any desie to be either... I've felt good about myself being a sensitive and understanding guy but wow to have that fem sexy body??? yes yes please!!!
Monica

Jesse69
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
I would choose to be A) a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman ...

And I would be able to marry a rich handsome man with that. Otherwise being a female executive would be nice.

I would never want to be a muslim woman living or a woman from Africa - even if I were beautiful. I'd only want to be an American or European and some Asian woman.

Alaina Ann
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
A all the way for me girls. Silk panties and lots of lace for me. Maybe even my own studly lover!

JennyCD
12-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Yes :p

Darlena
12-12-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm emphatically, unequivocally, undeniably, without question, without a doubt, most likely, definitely, for sure, positively, without reservation, true to nature, always & forever, have to be, want to be, got to be, dyed in the wool, loving it, embracing it a type "A"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay?

Sarah Smile
12-12-2005, 11:36 PM
Definitely 'A' for me, either way. I've never felt right being male.

cosmolovesph
12-12-2005, 11:44 PM
OK, when i am done with this life, i would lean towards A, since i would have lived the male life...

Ah to wear heels, pantyhose and skirts at will with no reservation ;)

nancy58
12-12-2005, 11:55 PM
I think I would pick A, just because I've been a buff stud for half my life already.:D Okay, well, buff. All right, if not buff, not exactly terribly out of shape.

Actually, I think I would like to look as good as most of you who post photos look. One of these days I'll have to get a wig, shave my moustache, and see what I can do.

Thinking about it a little more seriously, I think I would be be frightened by being a beautiful woman. As a guy, I have never felt that any woman wanted me as badly as I want a beautiful woman when I see one. When I was younger, I got a notion of what it must feel like when I was approached by gay men. Though I'm no longer homophobic, the idea of being the object of that much desire is frightening.

Nancy

Julie
12-13-2005, 12:38 AM
A, no question. :thumbsup: I've always felt some level of discomfort being male. Don't know why.

Veronica E. Scott
12-13-2005, 12:51 AM
Not A or B I just want to be me. caring understanding sometimes simpathetic
loving a good farther grandfarther husband and someone who likes to crossdress on ocassions.

Vanessa83
12-13-2005, 12:51 AM
A all the way.

TGMarla
12-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Alright, I'll bite. I'll choose "A" as well, too. But the thing is, I feel that I could enjoy most of the "guy things" I enjoy even if I were female. And given the very limited view I get of actually being female, I find myself often wishing that I could lead a life in the feminine lifestyle. So I choose "A".

That said, I'm sure that most women don't go around thinking all the time how very blessed they are just because they're female. Ask any woman who is having her monthly "woman" discomforts, and she'll tell you quickly how lucky you are to be a man. To a woman, it's often not such a big deal. It's only to the ambiguous world of the transgendered that we see the other gender as so fortunate. Otherwise we would be content as we are.

As for the second part of the question, wouldn't we all rather be the perfect specimens of which ever gender we present as? If I actually were female, I'd prefer, I think, to be a knockout. As a man, I'm content with myself, and I'm glad that I'm not larger than I am, or it would be more difficult to present as a woman. But were I huge and buff, greatly athletic, and chiseled like a Roman God, life might not be so hard, either.

But I think of being female all the time, so I'll stick with "A". I'm just saying that "B" ain't necessarily so bad either.

dawnmcdaniels
12-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

emmicd
12-13-2005, 01:30 AM
I am content as a male and being a good husband and father. The joy of fatherhood certainly outweighs the wish of being more feminine. I still need to crossdress but am very ok with being a gb.

I am in the minority but i would choose to be a guy with a femme side.

I choose a modified B!

emmi

ChristineRenee
12-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Oh A...absolutely. And I have never been studly my whole life anyway...waaaaay too much internal femininity for that...fortunately!;)

Deborah
12-13-2005, 01:56 AM
Nothing to do with clothes. I'll take A.
I want the whole thing...pregnancy and everything else that goes along with it.

Abby Lauren
12-13-2005, 02:11 AM
Definitely A for me. It would be heaven on earth.

Dana
12-13-2005, 04:00 AM
I've muddled through this question in my head for days, weeks, months, ..............years even. The answer is "A", hands down without question!

My only reservation would be with the wiring of my brain housing group being what it is, I would un-quesitionably be a lesbian.

But, in my honest opinion, with being a lesbian being slightly more acceptable than being a male heterosexual cross dresser ~ un-questionably ~ life would be easier.

Darlena
12-13-2005, 04:37 AM
Surely you must have an inkling by this time. You must be toying W/this thread. But if you truely must know..,or are you a cyber voyeur?

Lisa Golightly
12-13-2005, 05:13 AM
I'd be female, and it's got nothing to do with clothes.

Tina_N
12-13-2005, 05:32 AM
No doubts A:)

eleventhdr
12-13-2005, 05:34 AM
I would now say A in this life and at this point in this incarnation I would still have to choose A. I think you might have known this given the dispoistion of most of us on here. Wanting to crossdress is not just a lifestyle but an underlying deep feeking of wanting to finally be a real female. Since all of us do start out this way it is just natural to want to be and return to what is the real way to live and that is as girls. It is perhaps instictive to want to be this way. I know that way back at the beginning of this life there was that feeling that something was wrong but it was lost as this life progressed. Only to be found decades later and realizing that i was suppose to have been the girl in this famlily but was denied this somehow. Oh well the feelings are still there. there is just something about the whole thing of being female and finally at ease withones aelf. To be male is to be taught to be this way it is not exactly normal either. So yeah I do choose A for myself More later Suzy!.

Lilith Moon
12-13-2005, 06:22 AM
No doubt at all, A

However, I'm stuck with this body and I've spent too many years in it to start out all over again with SRS etc. so I guess I will be a wannabe female and make do with CD-ing for the rest of my days.

Raychel
12-13-2005, 07:41 AM
WOW What a dificult question to answer. But I guess that I would reluctantly choose "B" but I sure would miss all the nice clothes. There are alot of things that go along with being a woman that I really don't think that I would like. If it weren't for those things then I might choose "A" so I could still dress the way I wanted. But I would definitly be a lesbian. BOYS YUK:eek:

Katie Ashe
12-13-2005, 08:58 AM
A) a sexy, ultra-feminine, beautiful woman

Andi-Girl
12-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Without question I would choose, A.

Candy Heels
12-13-2005, 10:39 AM
With no doubt A!!!!!!!!

Toyah
12-13-2005, 10:56 AM
A for me I am afraid but no buff guys anywhere me thank you

Lissa Stevens
12-13-2005, 11:37 AM
a,a,a

jerri ann cd
12-13-2005, 12:14 PM
i have allways wanted to look like and dress the part of a sexy and pretty WOMAN . with the soft silk and nylon that we have to pick from in clothes and all of those pretty sexy highheel shoes and boots . and the nice makeup and perfum yes yes yes i will allways want to dress up and be a woman and a dom. woman to and over all men and dom. woman to other cd women and sub. woman to all gg woman.

HaleyPink2000
12-13-2005, 03:01 PM
An answer huh?

A+B=C I think C. Crossdresser. MTF. and very Hetro.
Very Happily married to a wonderful woman.

If there was a definit A or B only Then I'd say if it was from the begining at age zero. Then the answer would be A. But I am glad I have had a chance to have been male in my younger years. I would not have wished my early years on a girl in my family. Thats why I was born a male I figure. My younger years were no pickinic. It's probably a real good thing I was born male.

But as of right now I am happy as a CD and as I said Hetro and married.

Oh, and to my Sisters on the forum, thanks for all the e-mails and messages while I was in the hospital.

Haley:)

Marla
12-13-2005, 03:19 PM
A- that would be really cool!

Melissacd63
12-13-2005, 03:23 PM
As I feel much more at ease among women, it would be A for me, but I´d defintely be a lesbian.
I hate studs.

Daphne Renee
12-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Thats really tough for me.. I think I would probably choose A. Like I said though its a tough choice.

Paula Blair
12-13-2005, 04:13 PM
I would choose being a woman, even if I were not sexy, ultra-feminine or beautiful. I am not particularly good looking as a man. And, let's face it: by definition the appearance of the average man or woman is, well, average. If I were not married, I would seriously consider gender reassignment. Even that would not replace the experience of growing up as a girl. Definately, if I had the power to be reborn (in the biological, not the theological sense) I would grab two X chromosomes.

Plain Paula

ginafaye
12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
A..........i have been a man at all kinds of levels in my life ......female is the way i would go